Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-28-2009, 05:52 PM #1
corydunbar

PT xtreme velocity adjuster suggestions

does anybody have any suggestions on what type of gun i could steal a velocity adjuster from to replace the one missing from my pt xtreme. or maybe just a good place to get and actual pt xtreme velocity adjuster and housing.
corydunbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2009, 08:35 PM #2
Monkeyboy13
Like-a-SoOoOmboOoOoOdeee!

any spyder style one should work dude. if you want a dial a welt one, snag it off a spyder pilot.

Autococker, the true test of simple intelligence.
Did you pass?

Have a broken gun? pm me

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it..
Monkeyboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:26 PM #3
corydunbar

i don't just need the adjuster knob. but i also need the silver fitting peice
corydunbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:27 PM #4
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Just go here: http://www.paintballgateway.com/kkspgunpaand.html

Or if you're a penny pincher, try posting on the B/S/T forum(s) and or searching the "Misc" threads.
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
tgs-killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 11:35 PM #5
Drayven

FYI...the spyder pilot does NOT work...just tried that so I could use a spring adjustment kit to get the fps up on the pt jr...the gun won't cock because the adjuster for the pilot is longer.

INSIGHT OWNERS GROUP
Drayven is online now   Reply With Quote