PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 10:37 PM #2038
Ninja Mouse
GGCLOSE

Oh...

Well, Favre is obviously > TJack, however for Favre to survive, AP must be effective and not butterfingers. Favre cant take too many hits, its obvious he isnt even close to recovering the same way he used to. Its on AP to keep teams attention away from blasting Favre into oblivion. Favre playing makes the Vikings better obviously, but Favre isnt the key. AP is.

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2010, 10:45 PM #2039
Hawke

AP had a good game against the Saints and they still managed to blast Favre. I can't imagine they are brushing off 1,400 yds and 18 TDs. Their OL just did a very poor job at protecting Favre, and when he's pressured we've all seen what he does.

I just don't see how AP is the most important part when he's a near lock to hit over 1,300yds and 10+ TDs. The unknown is how Favre will perform when it's on the line.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:52 PM #2040
Lou Dogg
Prepare to die

Lou Dogg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
Oh...

Well, Favre is obviously > TJack, however for Favre to survive, AP must be effective and not butterfingers. Favre cant take too many hits, its obvious he isnt even close to recovering the same way he used to. Its on AP to keep teams attention away from blasting Favre into oblivion. Favre playing makes the Vikings better obviously, but Favre isnt the key. AP is.
Which is all I've been trying to say broseiden. Granted Favre > Tjack > Alex Smith > a pile of rocks > Brees but thats beside the point

Big_Dangerous: "Has anyone here ever let a chick **** them with a strapon?"
Old 09-09-2010, 02:09 AM #2041
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3463806
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread