PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-06-2010, 01:40 AM #1
ice200man

ice200man owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ice200man owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
crossfire reg problem- will not screw into asa

i bought a 68/4500 crossfiire tank and noticed it wouldn't fit into my spyder electra but didn't concern me at the time thinking that it might be because the electra's threading is made to accept co2 also. It screws into my g3 fine and that's what i use/used sold now and I'm looking into an ego. my friend brought over his etek 3 and the tank wouldn't screw into that either so so far it only screws into the DP raps asa. it gets about half way threaded into the asa and pretty much gets alot of friction and doesn't get far enough to depress the pin for air. what should i go about and do? buy another reg? i just got it re hydro-ed back in july thinking it would be the only tank i would need. how much would the reg cost/ installment?
ice200man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:51 AM #2
I need a name

It fits... You are most likely putting it in at an angle, thus causing it to not go in properly.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:05 AM #3
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
It's either not being screwed in properly and cross threading like already mentioned or the tolerances are slightly off on the asa's you're trying to screw into. Just a slight deviation from the tolerances can make a reg not screw in or bind.
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote