Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-04-2010, 04:34 PM #1
B3ARC1AW

Question 12 Gram co2 Adapter Problem

So I bought a 12 gram co2 adapter and am having some problems with it.

When I screw in the back part without a 12 gram in there, it screws in just fine and closes all the way.

But when I put a 12 gram in there, the back doesn't screw on all the way and the co2 just all escapes because a seal couldn't be made and keep the co2 in. No matter how much I try, it doesn't screw in all the way.

If anybody could help tell me how to install a 12 gram, or how to make an adjustment, so it works that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Here are some pictures to help.

B3ARC1AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:22 PM #2
Slider_68

not screwing in all the way shouldn't be a problem as long as its tight it should seal. Some 12's are just longer than others try a few different brands to find one that fits better. But it sounds like you might need a new punture seal or you might try pulling yours out and flipping it over

Last edited by Slider_68 : 09-04-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Slider_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:38 PM #3
B3ARC1AW

By not screwing in all the way it isn't making a proper seal. The brand I bought was Crosman, they are the only ones sold at the store.

And how would I go about getting a new punture seal or how would I flip it over?
B3ARC1AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:39 AM #4
Slider_68

Its nice if it does, but it doesn't need to screw all the way in to seal, as long as the tip is held tight to the puncture seal, thats the seal around the pierce pin, check the condition of the seal if its in bad shape or missing just replace it. CCI seals should work for a replacement and can be found online or staight from CCI.

Last edited by Slider_68 : 09-05-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Slider_68 is offline   Reply With Quote