Old 04-10-2008, 09:29 AM #1
J. Stein

J. Stein is a Supporting Member
J. Stein is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
J. Stein plays in the PSP
J. Stein donated to help Peyton Trent
Official Hurricanes NEW Gear for Sale

Check here for to see what gear the team is selling. This is for NEW gear only.

Warzone Facebook
www.warzoneri.com

RIP Ronnie

Last edited by J. Stein : 04-10-2008 at 11:10 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-27-2009, 07:53 PM #2
J. Stein

Gun Sale

Funny storyÖ I was going through the team storage unit organizing things today. You know, boxes of loaders and tanks and masks and cleats and what not. Iíll tell ya what, when Iím done with this sport, Iíll have a gear bag sale like none before! Anyway, I was grabbing some stuff to give away at the PnL Big Game this weekend and loí and behold, behind a stack of boxes filled with jerseys from 2007, 2008 and 2009 what do I find?

A box of Geos. Yeah, no ****. A box of NEH Geos.

You know, when you get as many guns as the Hurricanes do, letís just call it between 200 and 300, itís not always easy to keep track of them all. I have RI Paintball selling most of my guns in the US, although I do have markers at some other stores like Fox4 Paintball and Paintball Authority. At any rate, somewhere along the line this one little box of Geos must have gotten misplaced and BAM, now I have a stockpile of guns that Iíd like to move before the World Cup.

So, faithful readers, Iím giving you the first shot at this. NEH Geos as low as I can sell them. And since Iím a little desperate, Iíll make crazy deals. Buy a gun, get a sick deal on anything else I have in stock. Halos, Magna, VLocity, barrel kits, jerseys, packs. I may even sell my limited edition, one-of-a-kind Stephen "Son" Dabilis "El Diablo" jersey.

I know lots of people will say, ďwhy buy a 2009 gun now when I can get a 2010 in just a few months?Ē Why? Because the 2009 gun will cost a fraction of what the 2010 gun will cost and you can use it for the next 2 months while you wait.

As an added bonus, I will personal talk to Jon OíKeefe about allowing anyone with an NEH Geo to wipe one at the next NEPL. I canít promise anything, but I will FIGHT for YOU. No, seriously, I will.

Email me at NEHurricanes@aol.com.

No trades for paintball gear. Probably no trades at all, but you never know what someone might offer.

Warzone Facebook
www.warzoneri.com

RIP Ronnie
Old 09-04-2010, 09:24 PM #3
J. Stein

New, limited edition NEH Long T's (aka practice jerseys) from Understood:

(front)

(back)

We have 12 today, and we'll print up to 20 more and that will be the end of these (although other styles and designs may follow).

$35 does not include any shipping costs.

Also new and also limited, NEH T'shirts, from Kohn Sports:

These will be made one time only and once they are sold out, we won't see them again!

$35 does not include any shipping costs.

Email NewEnglandHurricanes@gmail.com to order.

Warzone Facebook
www.warzoneri.com

RIP Ronnie
Closed Thread