Community Focus

Old 09-03-2010, 03:57 PM #1
BigDogTim
That's the motto.

Annual Supporting Member
BigDogTim is playing at Living Legends V
BigDogTim supports Sherwood Forest
What Tank w/ Great Reg

I'm looking into getting a 68/4500 tank for my ETEK 1, but I really don't know which tank to get. I really don't care about dimensions at all, I'm just trying to find a good tank that comes with a great reg on it. Any suggestions, Nation?
BigDogTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-03-2010, 04:38 PM #2
lspaintballer44
light em' up

lspaintballer44 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
lspaintballer44 supports Team VICIOUS
lspaintballer44 supports Sherwood Forest
lspaintballer44 supports Sherwood Forest
i started out with a 68/45 DXS or Draxxus tank with their HP long reg on and i loved it. basically any tank and any reg has to meet specific qualifications to be able to produce and to be used.
lspaintballer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:39 PM #3
Gen0va
hrvat

Gen0va donated to help Peyton Trent
Gen0va supports our troops
Go with Crossfire tanks.
Best tanks out there, last forever. Plus, the best customer service you'll find.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:56 PM #4
OLD_B4LL3R
www.teamoddity.com

Annual Supporting Member
OLD_B4LL3R owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
OLD_B4LL3R has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
OLD_B4LL3R has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
OLD_B4LL3R supports DLX Technology
Yep - Love the Crossfire HP 70/4500 on my Ego10.

Sexy!

Second favorite is the Ninja 68/4500

Zodiac ZR-1 Black/Green = Ninja 550psi Reg'd Crossfire 70/4500 = Seed Rotor
PE Ego10 DigiCam Midnight (Virtue OLED) = Ninja Air 68/4500 = Seed Rotor
PE Geo2 Midnight = Ninja Air 68/4500 = Seed Rotor
Dye DM9 Champagne (Pooty51 Polished Bolt / Virtue OLED) = Ninja Reg'd CrossFire 70/4500 = Seed Rotor
My YouTube . . BattleField Orlando
OLD_B4LL3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:14 AM #5
paintballpunk168
spaceballs the user title

paintballpunk168 plays in the USPL
paintballpunk168 plays in the PSP
paintballpunk168 supports Cereal Killerz 2
paintballpunk168 is playing at Living Legends III
a ninja 45, or a 50 booby tank are great choices, you got quality, adjustability, and a badass design all in one.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:39 AM #6
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

Cant go wrong with Crossfire or Ninja

Bought a GA tank (their 48/4500) and ended up putting a ninja ultralight reg on it. (didnt like the Myth G2)

Then I bought a Ninja 49/4500 ultralight system and guess what>?! Its the SAME DARN THING as my GA tank / Ninja reg combo... all for $140. GA + Ninja reg = $210

The biggest thing with tanks you need to worry about is your arm length and comfort level. Those tanks I mentioned above are WAY too damn short for my 6'3" frame, so i use a MacDev reg extender too.

You say dimentions don't matter to you, but they should! Its the main determining factor on what tank you get! If your tall like me, think of getting a longer tank style.

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:46 AM #7
Gibbsinator
Ego5/Ion/Spyder

Gibbsinator owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super69ur View Post
Cant go wrong with Crossfire or Ninja

Bought a GA tank (their 48/4500) and ended up putting a ninja ultralight reg on it. (didnt like the Myth G2)

Then I bought a Ninja 49/4500 ultralight system and guess what>?! Its the SAME DARN THING as my GA tank / Ninja reg combo... all for $140. GA + Ninja reg = $210

The biggest thing with tanks you need to worry about is your arm length and comfort level. Those tanks I mentioned above are WAY too damn short for my 6'3" frame, so i use a MacDev reg extender too.

You say dimentions don't matter to you, but they should! Its the main determining factor on what tank you get! If your tall like me, think of getting a longer tank style.
Good advice. My Crossy SS 68/4500 is kinda like a stubby, it is a little wide, and kinda short. This doesn't bother me, cause I'm short-medium build. But the reg is kinda small, and the tank is pretty small(light as well) if you, are say tall, you may want an older crossy reg, which are longer, or perhaps a PE tank, which aren't quite as short. Their tanks aren't as small, and their regs are a little bigger as well. Hard to notice the performance of a tank, as long as it comes from a good company. But you're always notice how it feels.
-Spyder Classic-
Gibbsinator is offline   Reply With Quote