Deximate
barracuda illuminati

Deximate is BST Trusted
Deximate supports Cereal Killerz 2
Deximate owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Deximate owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Deximate supports Team VICIOUS
all alone today

I did a search for individual drills and didn't come up with much...

anybody have any personal favorite practice drills that can be done in one's backyard (assuming the aforementioned backyard is paintball safe) with limited resources (i.e. not a whole lot besides some plywood, some bottles hanging from trees in semi-woods, and of course, marker, etc.)? I was thinking of taking an old mask and sort of affixing it to the side of a tree and then practice snapping out behind a piece of plywood and trying to nail it between the eyes. is that totally asinine? i would really welcome any and all ideas... (remember: budget conscious only please...)

facebook - Lucy Dale Allen
Deximate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-02-2010, 12:42 PM #2
Ragin Cajun
CLICK, CLICK, BOOM

Annual Supporting Member
Ragin Cajun is a founding member
Ragin Cajun is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Ragin Cajun is a Forum Captain
Snapping is a legit drill you can do alone. Breakouts are good also. Running with your gun up, loading with your gun up. Breaking, sliding in and coming up shooting can all be done by yourself. Basically anything you would do with 4 other players on your team you can also do alone.
Ragin Cajun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 11:53 PM #3
dontflamemeplox

dontflamemeplox owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i read in the apg magazine that you can take 2 glasses of water and hold like you would your gun then run with them to keep your body steady while moving fast for running and gunning havent tried it yet but sounds like a good drill to me

swaffle-what do you not understand? it is the hitting of a man in the face with your p***s
dontflamemeplox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:50 AM #4
ammo303
Don't come at me bro

ammo303 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ammo303 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ammo303 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontflamemeplox View Post
i read in the apg magazine that you can take 2 glasses of water and hold like you would your gun then run with them to keep your body steady while moving fast for running and gunning havent tried it yet but sounds like a good drill to me
you can also do that for loading a pod, hold a cup of water using the stance you would play with and pour from one hand to the other
ammo303 is offline   Reply With Quote