Young Guns Forum Rules - REFRESH YOURSELVES HERE
Going to drop this in here so that we're all clear that this isn't quite the Wild West. Rules thread lifted directly out of PBTalk. Please read and follow. Remember, these may be updated at any time, so if you see this thread bold, it means something's been added or adjusted.
This is a summary of the rules since apparently its to hard to read the real ones, so for the illiterate, here we go.
1. Don't post gun specific gun questions here, no one cares what you get on your Impulse/Ion/Whatever
2. NO FLAMING
3. Don't spam your teams horrible Geocities site. This applies to MySpace as well, and anything relating to them.
4. The filter is in place for a reason, just spell out the full letter and let it do its job.
5. VS THREADS ARE NOT ALLOWED! * This will also apply to any threads where personal preference questions are asked.
6. No bootlegged videos/cds
8. Don't ask how your logo or team design looks, go to the Photoshop forum.
9. Type like a normal person, no crazy spacing.
I. Don't ask for help on school stuff.
K. If you see a thread that breaks the rule, use the report button, and then just let it fall to the bottom, as opposed to telling them they're breaking the rules.
L. Do not ask for advice on naming your team. If you can't come up with your own team name, perhaps you're not ready to be forming a team.
M. Much like ST, the ORLY owl is considered spam, along with the other assorted pics that go with it (YA RLY, NO WAI, etc).
N. Do not up threads here. Especially do not up a thread that has been dead and gone for a while. How long is a while? Five+ pages = a while.
O. BST has its own area. Use it. Trying to sell stuff here will bring infractions.
11. Do not ask how much your item is worth here. We don't do appraisals. Check the BST for similar items to get an idea of what they're going for. This also applies to asking if something would be a good buy. Again, check the BST.
12. This rule left intentionally blank.
13. No more art or photo threads, please. There's plenty of places to post photos... mostly in the marker subforums.
14. Do not remake closed threads. Doing so will be considered trolling, and will be handled appropriately.
15. All the standard PBN Rules and Terms of Service apply here, just like on the rest of the site. If you didn't read them when you signed up, probably a great idea to go read them now.
16. If you're a player looking for a team, or a team looking for a player, USE THE REGIONAL FORUM! If you're in California posting that you want players in here, you're getting worldwide response. Unless you're willing to fly a young gun player to your location (or fly to a team site), don't post here. For the ADHA folks, use the regional forums for wanting players or teams to hook up with.
17. Likewise, for the same reasons, this isn't the place to advertise your events. Unless you're a promoter willing to fly teams in on your dime, use the regional forums.
18. No Off Topic/OT threads unless started by the staff. It seems they get out of hand far too often.
Last edited by Pump Scout : 09-01-2010 at 10:54 PM.