If you're for sure in, then I've got two for sure. I'm working on a third...I still have to call my cousin and hit up another friend here at work. I know they want to go, it just boils down to $ and time.
I'm kind of starting to lean towards rescheduling, but I want to play, and my friend Michael just bought the last SL94 off of ansgear, so he's wanting to get that thing going. My only thing is I need air and paint again...which won't be a problem, but I'm just wondering if holding off for another weekend or two might be a better option. If we can wait I can probably get Matt, his son Blayn again, my friends Jeff, Tony and Michael, and I can hopefully give my friends Pat, Josh and Davin enough of a heads up to make plans for this instead of something else. Oh and my cousin Trent. That's nine I might be able to score, and with your 3 and hopefully Billy, Dave (Dave can hopefully get CARLSON TO DUST HIS ETEK OFF AND GET HIS *** OUT THERE), plus I'm hoping of maybe finding a few old numbers off of my old retired cell phone for a small group of guys that used to come out (Mike, Clyde and Justin...I don't know if you remember them at all... Mike had the E-Framed Cocker and has been shooting a proto rail and a smart parts epiphany the last few times we went out.)
I know it gets old rescheduling, but it's such a waste just going out with a 2 on 2 when you can get a big group together! I also ran into a kid that wants to play...sounds like he just got a newer spyder (said it ran about $300 so he either got raped royally, or it's one of the new Electra's/Pilots with the tadao software, inline regs and on/off asa's...which I hope...)
Anyways, send me a line back or give me a call sometime soon, and we'll chat a bit about the subject.
P.S. The chrono is still patiently waiting for you in my gearbag...sorry it's taken so long to get it back to you.