PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-29-2010, 01:36 PM #64
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

has been a member for 10 years
How are we lookin' Tim? Still planning on playing next weekend?

-violet/silver DP G3SE-

-purple/black LE Fusion-
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-29-2010, 02:20 PM #65
can't kill me (Banned)

whats up rotten meat
have u seen the indoor place yet
can't kill me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:48 PM #66
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

No I was going to go yesterday but I was suppose to take it easy this weekend per the docs. I was in the hospital Wednesday but everything is ok now. Ready to rock next weekend that is for sure

-violet/silver DP G3SE-

-purple/black LE Fusion-
Old 08-29-2010, 11:25 PM #67
can't kill me (Banned)

good to hear man. i know all about that hospital sh!t. it sux
ill be gone next weekend but after that im down so get better and get ready
im sellin a bunch of my current stuff if u know anybody who is lookin
i.e. my ego my cp tank a black set of grillz goggs and a new velocity jr.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:15 PM #68
CAOL_98
Ego User

CAOL_98 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Sorry Nick...Yeah I'm still planning on playing. I won't have a lot of people (no one's said a word, and I have probably 2 at most showing up (well 3 including myself)). So let me know if you're still interested. Otherwise we can reschedule.

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
CAOL_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:56 PM #69
can't kill me (Banned)

whats up dudes, gone this weekend but i was thinkin maybe we can get some guys together wends nite and play at the new indoor place let me know what u think
Old 08-30-2010, 09:27 PM #70
Lazarusrat

Lazarusrat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
My weekends are shot but a Wednes night sounds cool. I keep hearing about the indoor place and he's played with us @ glenrock but I haven't any details (how much, FPO or BYOP, fills, chrono speed, etc)
Lazarusrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:50 PM #71
can't kill me (Banned)

u know, i was so stoked about an indoor place i didnt even ask any of those Q.s.
i know u can bring ur own paint as long as its eco-fill, whatever the .hell that is. and trent told me he thinks its like a 10 dollar field fee,but im not sure
Old 08-30-2010, 10:14 PM #72
CAOL_98
Ego User

Billy, Shawn, here's the details on the indoor field:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...993572&page=61

Timmy Carnes explains all!

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
Old 08-30-2010, 10:30 PM #73
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Wed night would not work for me. Sorry guys but the wife closes at work that night. Tim I am still interested in playing Sunday if you are. I have been told that my brother-in-law wants to play, and I bet my friend Dennis will also. Maybe we can get a few more of the regular Glenrock guys and have a 4 on 4 or 5 on 5. Still very interested but it all falls on whether you want to or not. If you guys do go Wed night, have a good time. Be sure to get some pics up from the new place. Thursday night would work for me since she opens that day.

-violet/silver DP G3SE-

-purple/black LE Fusion-
Old 08-31-2010, 01:42 AM #74
can't kill me (Banned)

thanx coal, sounds good to me and as far as paint $ goes if he is within reason why not buy his paint, no money made means no indoor paintball field so spead the word to all the locals and get them to come and help this ship start floatin, no reason we cant play at all the fields round here i dont mind drivin to douglas and i bet coal dont mind comin to casper. if we want paintball to thrive again we need to support all fields that are available
yall N!ggas feel me
Old 08-31-2010, 01:43 AM #75
can't kill me (Banned)

lol sorry insert caol everywhere u se coal
Old 08-31-2010, 01:32 PM #76
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Tim I called my friend Dennis and he is in for sure. So if you actually do have yourself plus 2, I have another 2 at least. Plus my brother-in-law says he wants to go. Now we just need to work on some of the other Glenrock guys too.

-violet/silver DP G3SE-

-purple/black LE Fusion-
Old 08-31-2010, 04:27 PM #77
CAOL_98
Ego User

If you're for sure in, then I've got two for sure. I'm working on a third...I still have to call my cousin and hit up another friend here at work. I know they want to go, it just boils down to $ and time.
I'm kind of starting to lean towards rescheduling, but I want to play, and my friend Michael just bought the last SL94 off of ansgear, so he's wanting to get that thing going. My only thing is I need air and paint again...which won't be a problem, but I'm just wondering if holding off for another weekend or two might be a better option. If we can wait I can probably get Matt, his son Blayn again, my friends Jeff, Tony and Michael, and I can hopefully give my friends Pat, Josh and Davin enough of a heads up to make plans for this instead of something else. Oh and my cousin Trent. That's nine I might be able to score, and with your 3 and hopefully Billy, Dave (Dave can hopefully get CARLSON TO DUST HIS ETEK OFF AND GET HIS *** OUT THERE), plus I'm hoping of maybe finding a few old numbers off of my old retired cell phone for a small group of guys that used to come out (Mike, Clyde and Justin...I don't know if you remember them at all... Mike had the E-Framed Cocker and has been shooting a proto rail and a smart parts epiphany the last few times we went out.)
I know it gets old rescheduling, but it's such a waste just going out with a 2 on 2 when you can get a big group together! I also ran into a kid that wants to play...sounds like he just got a newer spyder (said it ran about $300 so he either got raped royally, or it's one of the new Electra's/Pilots with the tadao software, inline regs and on/off asa's...which I hope...)
Anyways, send me a line back or give me a call sometime soon, and we'll chat a bit about the subject.
Later Nick
P.S. The chrono is still patiently waiting for you in my gearbag...sorry it's taken so long to get it back to you.

Old 08-31-2010, 04:52 PM #78
CAOL_98
Ego User

Ha Ha Ha!!!

Read this! It's like a couple of 2 year olds fighting in the sandbox at the playground! I think the guy was being an impatient dick..especially for a custom gun...and especially if he had a time-frame to have the gun done by. Sorry if you disagree, but he should have done his homework before ordering a limited edition engraved gun for a tournament in a weeks timeframe. But on the flipside I don't think I'll ever waste my time with NLR. What ****ing company comes back and says half the **** to a customer that they do? In a company or a business if you have an opinion or something to say to a customer you leave that **** in the farthest reaches of your mind and your ****ing swallow your pride while you are at work. You can call the guy a ****bag when you get home, but not at work...now the whole paintball community can have access to unprofessionalism at work...who runs that company? 16 year olds?
Anyways here's the article...read from bottom to top..what a joke!

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post68042270

Old 08-31-2010, 04:54 PM #79
can't kill me (Banned)

i would def be down to play after labor day weekend so let me know fo sho what u gys r doin plus we could prob talk trent and grant into goin if i f#ck with them enuff
oh and laz. u should come to the indoor wends between 5:30 and 6
oh and anybody who reads this ,....buy my gear pleeeeeeez and thank u
Old 08-31-2010, 06:47 PM #80
dyeuser

dyeuser supports DLX Technology
I can possibly do the 11th or the 12th. I will try and get some people.

Island Blue and Pewter DLX Luxe #LXE681 Feather Touch.
dyeuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:40 PM #81
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

Tim I am good for whatever you want to do. We can reschedule if you would like. If we do, I am going to head over to the indoor place tomorrow night (Sept. 1st) so I can play with Billy, Ben, and the rest of the guys. The only weekend in Sept. that I know I cannot play is the weekend of my birthday which is the 17th, 18th, and 19th. I have a wedding to attend and then my son goes back to Denver for some tests on his brain to determine if further surgeries are needed. I really hope not but we will see.

-violet/silver DP G3SE-

-purple/black LE Fusion-
Old 08-31-2010, 11:40 PM #82
can't kill me (Banned)

rotten, i hope the tests go good,ill see u at the indoor
dave, u silly closet case,u should come out to the indoor wendsday, and u should buy my grillz
Old 09-01-2010, 08:11 AM #83
dyeuser

dyeuser supports DLX Technology
i wish i could billy put i have to work that night on a fiber optic cutin. I get of at 500 have to be back at midnight.

Island Blue and Pewter DLX Luxe #LXE681 Feather Touch.
dyeuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:15 AM #84
can't kill me (Banned)

frankly my dear,i dont give a damn.
u basterd, u coul come at six and leave at nine wit plenty of time to get ready fo work. im just sayin.....
ReplyRegional Ups