PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-20-2010, 11:05 PM #1
legacyofbob
OG

Supernova Gathering Dust

So I'm starting to play again after almost 9 years off. I happen to have a Supernova (bone stock) that's been in my possession and been moved around from place to place with me.

I absolutely love this thing and it's killing me to just see it sitting here. However I just don't see myself using it regularly since I've picked up a new gun with eyes, etc.

I'd like to see it go to someone who would actually use it. Do you guys have any idea what a good asking price would be?

Like I said it's bone stock, still have the original box (looks like a hand written quality check from AirStar on the box, 12-7-99). I used this thing for a year or two back then with no problems. Gassed it up a few days ago and no leaks and it seems to shoot fine. Stripped it down for good measure and threw some lube on it, still going great.

(I hope I'm not breaking any rules posting this here, I didn't want to seem like an idiot asking this in bst.)
legacyofbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2010, 06:48 PM #2
Maj Tom

Average for a stock Super is around $150-$170 currently. I just sold a very used one for $155.

Is it black or have the heavenly Anno?

Got a pic?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:47 PM #3
legacyofbob
OG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj Tom View Post
Average for a stock Super is around $150-$170 currently. I just sold a very used one for $155.

Is it black or have the heavenly Anno?

Got a pic?
It is black.

I don't appear to be able to attach the super high res photo's, so we'll have to make due with Photobucket quality. If anyone wants the full-size pics I can email/whatever.

Tried to take one down the barrel to see that there is no damage, don't think it worked out so well...
legacyofbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:05 PM #4
Maj Tom

That looks great. I think you'd get the $170+ over on MCB if you listed it. That thing is immaculate.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:28 PM #5
MichiganHunter10

wow

That is one clean gun for it's age
MichiganHunter10 is offline   Reply With Quote