I've stop all leaks that possible related too LPR
changed Orings in the ram sleeve and ram
I hooked the noid from an alias and the ram start cycling very fast
LPR 85 PSI
HPR 210 PSI
Ive change 2 diff noids, so the noid isnt the problem
could it be the ram sleeve?
any one had this kind of problem?

Last edited by juit : 08-20-2010 at 07:30 PM.
juit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2010, 05:30 PM #2
Timmymaster112

lol what is the problem here? i honestly couldn't decifer what you meant to say.
Timmymaster112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:28 PM #3
juit
CHEECH IS G@I

juit supports Team VICIOUS
juit is for the Gunfight
juit posts videos on PbNation
juit has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
juit has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmymaster112 View Post
lol what is the problem here? i honestly couldn't decifer what you meant to say.
sorry edited
I was in rage mode
Old 08-20-2010, 07:44 PM #4
Timmymaster112

Haha still don't understand. I see you've changed the o-rings on your lpr/ram/sleeve, which eliminates those problems, yes. Now what is your 'actual' problem here? It is cycling too fast?? Is something still leaking? - if so where is it coming from.
Timmymaster112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:04 PM #5
juit
CHEECH IS G@I

juit is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmymaster112 View Post
Haha still don't understand. I see you've changed the o-rings on your lpr/ram/sleeve, which eliminates those problems, yes. Now what is your 'actual' problem here? It is cycling too fast?? Is something still leaking? - if so where is it coming from.
no leaks
and its not cycles its more like a vibrating cycle like 80 BPS
Old 08-20-2010, 09:11 PM #6
VolumePBall
--DeMoLiTiOn--

Ok, this would be much easier if you said what happens step by step as i am not there to see your marker or test it. When does the 'vibrating' cycle begin? When you air it up, right away? When you turn the board on and start shooting? How high/low of pitch is the sound and at what loudness?
Old 08-20-2010, 09:16 PM #7
juit
CHEECH IS G@I

juit is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolumePBall View Post
Ok, this would be much easier if you said what happens step by step as i am not there to see your marker or test it. When does the 'vibrating' cycle begin? When you air it up, right away? When you turn the board on and start shooting? How high/low of pitch is the sound and at what loudness?
when I air it up
right away
board off or on it dosent matter
small poppet released air on each hit
not loud
Old 08-20-2010, 10:54 PM #8
VolumePBall
--DeMoLiTiOn--

first check if you have all the parts in your lpr, and everything else at that matter. http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=...8Uw9NcuzjB9T_Q that is the manual.

And secondly, it has a constant sound, or a constant clicking or 'shooting' sound? Next try to simply air it up and screw the bolt adjuster in, (the very rear adjuster) if you have one. Mine came with one. Strangely you woldnt think that would or could fix anything, but it has fixed an lpr leak of mine, since it can seal and seat the bolt/ram better.

It's going to take alot of trial and error obviously, but we will fix it. Keep us updated. Make a vid even if you want the most help.

- Marc
Old 08-24-2010, 01:47 AM #9
juit
CHEECH IS G@I

juit is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolumePBall View Post
first check if you have all the parts in your lpr, and everything else at that matter. http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=...8Uw9NcuzjB9T_Q that is the manual.

And secondly, it has a constant sound, or a constant clicking or 'shooting' sound? Next try to simply air it up and screw the bolt adjuster in, (the very rear adjuster) if you have one. Mine came with one. Strangely you woldnt think that would or could fix anything, but it has fixed an lpr leak of mine, since it can seal and seat the bolt/ram better.

It's going to take alot of trial and error obviously, but we will fix it. Keep us updated. Make a vid even if you want the most help.

- Marc
someone told me that might be a dead noid or that some 1 of the 2 magnets will be missing
the LPR was fully inspected has even a brass 2 oring piston
I built a homemade LPR tester for this marker and the lpr isnt the prob

Last edited by juit : 08-24-2010 at 01:53 AM.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:25 PM #10
Mini-Wheats
25% of your daily fiber!

i have had some similar problems with my D2. when aired up the ram will cycle back and forth very quickly about half its full travel. sometimes it will slam forward as soon as i air it up. other times it works perfectly. sometimes it shoots well with the lpr at factory spec, other times i have to turn it down to 75psi or up to 100psi for it to cycle properly. i think it has something to do with the seals inside the ram, the one in the front of the ram sleeve or maybe the one on the back of the ram, but idk its only a guess. i have also replaced my noid and that was not the problem. the thing is a devil child

update: inspected the ram again. it was very difficult to see but i noticed a spot where the inside of the ram sleeve had be worn to bare metal. this could easily screw up the seal and cause my cycling problems. i ordered a new ram assembly from BLAST for 35 USD plus shipping. should be here next week ill update again when it arrives. if that doesnt fix it im melting it down and selling it for scrap aluminum

Impulse- cp reg,cp roller mag-trigger, blackheart, qlock, NDZ Ram, NDZ Silkshot, NDZ Hammer, SP voo doo bolt

Last edited by Mini-Wheats : 08-31-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Mini-Wheats is offline   Reply With Quote