PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-19-2010, 10:05 AM #1
Ironboss

Ironboss supports Cereal Killerz 2
Ironboss owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thumbs up Awesome MAO

Well I went to MAO 2010 for my first big tournament to watch only (this time). I really enjoyed it but also loved how much DYE and the Ironmen themselves supported the customers and the tournament! They had the best tent, BY FAR. They had everything, and a gun tech The coolest thing to me was all the Ironmen walking around and hanging out, they had posters for free and I got BW and Mikko's Autographs and talked to 'em some, it was really cool to get meet ya'll!

Also I've been bragging all week how I got to see/ meet/ and talk to all the pros in my favorite sport, while everyone else likes football or basketball and haven't even been able to see but one game, much less meet any of the players! So thanks again for an awesome weekend DYE and Ironmen
Ironboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:12 AM #2
FlRampage

There's nothing like going to your first PSP pr NPPL event. It's cool that you got to check this out. The memories will last a lifetime. Keep on truckin, and staying true to the game. You never know, one day you may be playing alongside the same people you were asking autographs from
FlRampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:27 PM #3
BWing21

BWing21 is a Professional paintball player
BWing21 works for a Paintball manufacturer
that's really cool. I'm happy you had a good time. sorry if I dont recognise you from your PB nation name. Hope you can make it to more PSP events
thanks for being a fan of the team and DYE
Billy
BWing21 is offline   Reply With Quote