Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2010, 03:14 PM #64
protoballer823
Meow What Is So Funny?
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Phoenix
protoballer823 plays in the PSP
protoballer823 donated to help Peyton Trent
protoballer823 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP3R View Post
why tempe paintball club?

it should be along the lines of what you would use for NCPA or something with ASU. just my .02.

Maybe:

ASU Sun Devils Paintball Club
Arizona State Sun Devils Paintball

or something to that afffect
i like the second one...it needs to have something with asu in it in my opinion...and ill be out at fap on sunday playing a little bit so go there and we can meet and talk about it...also play together some too ^to max racer

there could be some potential success in the club for sure. lets get this going and spread the word on a callout and see if we can get a lot of people interested. i can possibly work out a deal with cowtown especially if the majority of our club players are recreational...tournament side of things we can always go to fap and practice if it gets that serious. i like rec on occasion but im a serious player and want to always improve my skills

oh and maybe not too long of a name though
Arizona State Paintball
ASU Paintball Club
Sun Devil Paintball (Favorite)
Arizona State Paintball Club fueled by the Sun hahaha

Last edited by protoballer823 : 08-11-2010 at 03:23 PM.
protoballer823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-11-2010, 03:29 PM #65
onedude36
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
"Sun devil paintwarz" gets my vote.

I might be interested in joining as well.
__________________
"Originally posted by DyePaintballer2k11: If the Taser was dangerous, they wouldn't be used. :idea:"
onedude36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:36 PM #66
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
I meant it in that this is ASU's Tempe campus paintball club. Poly has their own the guy said so that is why I named it Tempe paintball

but you are right the two you mentioned sounds much better

which one would you prefer?

edit

protoballer I actually like Sun Devil Paintball more than any, but if you all think ASU or Arizona State should be in there then thats fine with me.

I was a serious player back in the day.. got a good 10 or so 1st place wins in small tournies around my area.. phx SD etc

for now I would like to play more of rec and if cowtown has good players to have a challenge then talk to the owner for sure!!

If we can get one of the field owners to sponsor us (enable us to play for free and possibly have free air) then I may be able to get ASU to fund us for paint, jerseys etc. Even if we work for the course part time.. setting up bunkers and such.. Im totally down to get some free play time!

Get the word out and lets get some good players on our team/club!

Last edited by t-maxxracer32 : 08-11-2010 at 03:45 PM.
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:52 PM #67
onedude36
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
__________________
"Originally posted by DyePaintballer2k11: If the Taser was dangerous, they wouldn't be used. :idea:"
onedude36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:58 PM #68
Scottsdale
 
 
Scottsdale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Scottsdale plays in the PSP
Scottsdale is an NCPA player
Scottsdale plays in the APPA D3 division
I am going to be a freshman.... pm'd
__________________
Fort Adobe Paintball Complex
Scottsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:01 PM #69
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-maxxracer32 View Post
I meant it in that this is ASU's Tempe campus paintball club. Poly has their own the guy said so that is why I named it Tempe paintball

but you are right the two you mentioned sounds much better

which one would you prefer?

edit

protoballer I actually like Sun Devil Paintball more than any, but if you all think ASU or Arizona State should be in there then thats fine with me.

I was a serious player back in the day.. got a good 10 or so 1st place wins in small tournies around my area.. phx SD etc

for now I would like to play more of rec and if cowtown has good players to have a challenge then talk to the owner for sure!!

If we can get one of the field owners to sponsor us (enable us to play for free and possibly have free air) then I may be able to get ASU to fund us for paint, jerseys etc. Even if we work for the course part time.. setting up bunkers and such.. Im totally down to get some free play time!

Get the word out and lets get some good players on our team/club!
You are still planning a tournament team right? Id love to play PSP phoenix when it rolls around. or even some of the AZPPL. U of A does. If not even just a team to be called ASU sun devils or w/e is legit.

Sun Devil Paintball sounds pretty cool. Im not too sure how U of A calls it. But I know they play as UofA Wildcats. Or just wildcats.

PM me and give me your instant messenger or something. We can talk more in detail.

P.S. the guy at poly tech...is it just a recball club or what? or does he have a tournament thing going on? Cause the main campus should be the one running the tourney team but poly tech obviously can be part of it. Get what I am saying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedude36 View Post
Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

what this man said ^^^ logan and apd are great people. talk to them. cowtown is ****ing out in BFE.
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:09 PM #70
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
I didn't know cowtown was far away.. don't know where any of these newer fields are even at..

Poly has a club, but I don't think they use it at all because they have no contact info or anything like that..

I will be making a sight for our team once we get enough guys on it for a team pic and stuff like that.. I have made a few sites before but am not amazing at them.. if anyone here knows how to work with HTML coding then chime in and we can just get a free .webs account up and running!

If/when we get 5-7 good enough guys then yea Ill definitely be down for getting the tournament team up and running, but for now I am focused on building up the club and getting some scrimmages going.

I hope that a few months after the team is established we can start receiving funding from ASU and then we can save some of that for tournyball.

BTW scottdale, I got your email right now! one more person in the club

very cool
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:45 PM #71
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-maxxracer32 View Post
I didn't know cowtown was far away.. don't know where any of these newer fields are even at..

Poly has a club, but I don't think they use it at all because they have no contact info or anything like that..

I will be making a sight for our team once we get enough guys on it for a team pic and stuff like that.. I have made a few sites before but am not amazing at them.. if anyone here knows how to work with HTML coding then chime in and we can just get a free .webs account up and running!

If/when we get 5-7 good enough guys then yea Ill definitely be down for getting the tournament team up and running, but for now I am focused on building up the club and getting some scrimmages going.

I hope that a few months after the team is established we can start receiving funding from ASU and then we can save some of that for tournyball.

BTW scottdale, I got your email right now! one more person in the club

very cool
pm'd
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:26 PM #72
Lukos
My pumps shoot full-auto.
 
Lukos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Mesa, Arizona
So, I'm out-of-state, and I discovered that ASU doesn't actually allow markers in the residence halls. Anyone know of a way around this, besides leaving it in their car?
__________________
This is my new signature.
Lukos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:45 PM #73
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
how bout just breaking the rules and bringing it in anyways? Have it in a suitcase or something at all times..

If that will not work for you at all I dont mind storing it in my apt.. I live a mile away from campus so it wouldn't be a huge mission picking it up
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:52 PM #74
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
so,

for the constitution I have to list a few members and their responsibilities..

Vip3r wanted to be vice pres so Ill just put him down for that..

anyone else have requests?

need at least 1 other (secretary, body guard , etc)
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:50 PM #75
biopaint53
Arizona State University
 
biopaint53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tempe, AZ
I am also an engineering major moving in on saturday and am def interested in starting this team up again i have been playing for about 5 years and i know others from my tourney team who would def join and are ASU incoming freshmen as well. oh and def ASU paintball or ASU Sun Devils Paintball for the name.
biopaint53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:17 PM #76
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
Got your email bio
I'll add you to the list!

Talk to your buddies and let me know.
Also, I'll be playing some paintball both sat and sun so do you guys hAve any requests? Fap?
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:20 PM #77
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-maxxracer32 View Post
Got your email bio
I'll add you to the list!

Talk to your buddies and let me know.
Also, I'll be playing some paintball both sat and sun so do you guys hAve any requests? Fap?
check out fap man. turf is nice logan is great. john is great. everyone there is
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:33 PM #78
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
again... I assume these logan and john fellows are the owners or something? lol

FAP it is! be there saturday and sunday!
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 06:00 PM #79
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-maxxracer32 View Post
again... I assume these logan and john fellows are the owners or something? lol

FAP it is! be there saturday and sunday!
ha basically. logan runs the field.

Arizona Paintball Depot
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:10 AM #80
Scottsdale
 
 
Scottsdale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Scottsdale plays in the PSP
Scottsdale is an NCPA player
Scottsdale plays in the APPA D3 division
I'll be there saturday ! hit me up in am in the amp'd kidz jersey with last name decker on the back
__________________
Fort Adobe Paintball Complex
Scottsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:09 PM #81
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player
btw. i can help with the site if you want.
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:31 AM #82
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
Hey scottsdale sorry I wasn't there Saturday
Woke up to go then realized how effin tired I was from moving the past 2 days so i fell back asleep

I went to FAP today and played with a buddy though.

...... We definitely need to start playing more.. Kinda lost our touch we had years ago!!

Well Go out either sat or Sunday next weekend so you guys lemme know when and where your going and i'm sure I'll make it out
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:14 PM #83
Lil Roundhouse
Actually Jan '06
 
Lil Roundhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Arizona
Lil Roundhouse plays in the PSP
Lil Roundhouse supports Cereal Killerz 2
Lil Roundhouse is an NCPA player
pm me your number. As long as I get hired soon I will be able to be actively help you out. Although we need to start having practices or at least playing together soon so we can see what kind of team we are working with here
__________________
Christ Krew

ByF8th D2
RIP 23 :(
Lil Roundhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:09 PM #84
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player
im officially moved in and back in town now fellas
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump