Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2010, 02:28 PM #43
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-maxxracer32 View Post
Oh a breakthrough will happen!!

the whole thing with the tourny team..

its college.. people know whether or not they are the good ones on the team, but still tryouts are a good way to figure out the top 10-15 or whatever.

Im pretty excited for this!!

went up to phx and got back today like I said.. didnt have enough time to talk to the club coordinator but I told my councelor about it and she sent me a link to the clubs directory.

Turns out there is a paintball club, but there is no info on it at all so Im guessing it never has been finished so I/we should be able to pickup where they left off.

I have a day off tomorrow (today.. technically) so I will be able to look further into it hopefully.

Dont worry guys I will get it all done before the deadline ends!!

one other thing... Lil Roundhouse are you interested in joining the club?

thanks
lil roundhouse is phil hehe. ya dude. let me know asap. i want to help be apart.
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:50 PM #44
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP3R View Post
lil roundhouse is phil hehe. ya dude. let me know asap. i want to help be apart.

I feel as if I should know who phil is..?
__________________
Feedback

RETIRING GEARBAG SALE!!
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:45 PM #45
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-maxxracer32 View Post
I feel as if I should know who phil is..?
ha my bad. just telling you his name
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:19 PM #46
Lil Roundhouse
Actually Jan '06
 
Lil Roundhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Arizona
Lil Roundhouse plays in the PSP
Lil Roundhouse supports Cereal Killerz 2
Lil Roundhouse is an NCPA player
Lil Roundhouse plays in the APPA D4 division
I'm kinda a big deal...

anyway, t-maxx make a profile on pbaz.com if you havent already (right now google is warning for malware on it for some reason, dont know why though). Thats where you will find anything on az paintball
__________________
Christ Krew

ByF8th D2
RIP 23 :(
Lil Roundhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:00 PM #47
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
pbaz website is all effed up right now.. the forum coding is down or whatever you want to call it..

Ill check back later when the site is running normal.
__________________
Feedback

RETIRING GEARBAG SALE!!
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:36 PM #48
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Roundhouse View Post
I'm kinda a big deal...

anyway, t-maxx make a profile on pbaz.com if you havent already (right now google is warning for malware on it for some reason, dont know why though). Thats where you will find anything on az paintball
ya wtf happened phil
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:15 PM #49
Lil Roundhouse
Actually Jan '06
 
Lil Roundhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Arizona
Lil Roundhouse plays in the PSP
Lil Roundhouse supports Cereal Killerz 2
Lil Roundhouse is an NCPA player
Lil Roundhouse plays in the APPA D4 division
I still go on it. Not sure what the problem was but malware doesn't bother me with the Mac
__________________
Christ Krew

ByF8th D2
RIP 23 :(
Lil Roundhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:24 AM #50
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Roundhouse View Post
I still go on it. Not sure what the problem was but malware doesn't bother me with the Mac
word man word
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:57 PM #51
austinlolol
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
if asu gets a team goin i know where im goin for college XD
austinlolol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:15 PM #52
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
haha Ill be there for the next 3 years and it will definitely get goin!
__________________
Feedback

RETIRING GEARBAG SALE!!
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:30 PM #53
Lukos
My pump shoots full auto.
 
Lukos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Lukos helped look for balloons
So I doubt I'll have the time or cash to actually be part of the team, but I'd love it if ASU got a team. I'm heading there for four years, starting this month, and I'd love to have a team to support.
__________________
This is my new signature.
Lukos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:07 PM #54
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
Another member to be on the team would be great! even if you cant play like you said.. support is always good!

thanks man
__________________
Feedback

RETIRING GEARBAG SALE!!
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:20 PM #55
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player
any update yet tmaxx?
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:29 PM #56
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
well,

I learned that it will be a litttttlee more difficult then I had imagined. We will need to get a tax id, bank account, a signed advisor commitment letter, club constitution.. blah blah..

Im still working on it its just not going to be as easy as I had thought.

will get another update soon once I send in my request for the tax ID and such.

thanks
__________________
Feedback

RETIRING GEARBAG SALE!!
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:18 PM #57
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
alright guys good news!

the internet is very deceiving when it comes to starting up a club.. I called ASU and talked to someone who gave me all the info I needed to get this up and running before school started..

Basically this is what he told me.

-I need to have 3 members (2 others including myself)
will need their email and full name.. for registration purposes
-a faculty member who would be down to sign on to our club (I could use anyones help on this part.. if you know any faculty member who would like to be our advisor let me know!!) The guy I talked to said he would try and find someone for me in the next week but cant make any guarantees.. The faculty member does not really have to do anything.. just sign a paper saying they will be there to help us out if we have questions and such
-after we find that.. we will need to make a constitution.. This can be very generic and will not take more than an hour or so..
-then Ill register the club online
-and finally I will attend an information session to finalize the club and learn about funding opportunities, and all that good stuff

It may seem like a lot of steps, but Ben (the guy who I talked to) said that once I find a faculty member it will only take a day or so depending on how hard I work at finishing it.. In all it should only take a few hours to complete!

So what I need from you guys..
If anyone who is interested (and an ASU student) wants to join send me a PM with your full name and email address

thanks for your support everyone!
__________________
Feedback

RETIRING GEARBAG SALE!!
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:49 AM #58
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-maxxracer32 View Post
alright guys good news!

the internet is very deceiving when it comes to starting up a club.. I called ASU and talked to someone who gave me all the info I needed to get this up and running before school started..

Basically this is what he told me.

-I need to have 3 members (2 others including myself)
will need their email and full name.. for registration purposes
-a faculty member who would be down to sign on to our club (I could use anyones help on this part.. if you know any faculty member who would like to be our advisor let me know!!) The guy I talked to said he would try and find someone for me in the next week but cant make any guarantees.. The faculty member does not really have to do anything.. just sign a paper saying they will be there to help us out if we have questions and such
-after we find that.. we will need to make a constitution.. This can be very generic and will not take more than an hour or so..
-then Ill register the club online
-and finally I will attend an information session to finalize the club and learn about funding opportunities, and all that good stuff

It may seem like a lot of steps, but Ben (the guy who I talked to) said that once I find a faculty member it will only take a day or so depending on how hard I work at finishing it.. In all it should only take a few hours to complete!

So what I need from you guys..
If anyone who is interested (and an ASU student) wants to join send me a PM with your full name and email address

thanks for your support everyone!
can i be co vP or w/e i really want to make this happen and work
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:24 AM #59
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
Haha yea I think i can make that happen
I figured I'd be the president then if anyone else would like to hve a position to let me know..
I believe that it will look good on a resume to say you were pres/vp/secretary of a club for 3 or so years at a major university.

Anyways I'll work on the constitution tomorrow and post it up here to see what people think
__________________
Feedback

RETIRING GEARBAG SALE!!
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:50 AM #60
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player
hit me up if u need help.
when do u go down and move in down there?
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:10 AM #61
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
either this thursday or friday.. going to play at either cowtown fap or someee course down in phx this weekend!! probably both sat and sunday.. i have 3 cases waitin to be shot!
__________________
Feedback

RETIRING GEARBAG SALE!!
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:20 AM #62
t-maxxracer32
 
 
t-maxxracer32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: yuma, az
t-maxxracer32 is a Supporting Member
so... Im not as tired as I thought id be.. workin on the constitution as we speak..

What would you all like the club to be called? I really didn't wanna get crazy with it so I figured Tempe Paintball Club would suffice?

If I dont get any objections then thats what its gonna be lol

EDIT

Well the constitution was quite easy! assuming I have the layout correct..

All I need is the first/last name and an email address of two other members who can join and we will pretty much be finished with it.

pm me the info if you could

thanks!
__________________
Feedback

RETIRING GEARBAG SALE!!

Last edited by t-maxxracer32 : 08-11-2010 at 02:31 AM.
t-maxxracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:30 PM #63
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-maxxracer32 View Post
so... Im not as tired as I thought id be.. workin on the constitution as we speak..

What would you all like the club to be called? I really didn't wanna get crazy with it so I figured Tempe Paintball Club would suffice?

If I dont get any objections then thats what its gonna be lol

EDIT

Well the constitution was quite easy! assuming I have the layout correct..

All I need is the first/last name and an email address of two other members who can join and we will pretty much be finished with it.

pm me the info if you could

thanks!
why tempe paintball club?

it should be along the lines of what you would use for NCPA or something with ASU. just my .02.

Maybe:

ASU Sun Devils Paintball Club
Arizona State Sun Devils Paintball

or something to that afffect
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump