Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-08-2010, 06:23 PM #22
Influence Balla

yoo chris! you did a awesome job all weekend. thanks for supportin us and playin sum ross!!

- tj

ASSAULT
PREDATORS

Last edited by Influence Balla : 08-08-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:18 PM #23
FragBallr
Brody Mayse

FragBallr plays in the USPL
FragBallr plays in the APPA D4 division
Best music yet out of every event.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:57 PM #24
I'm RickJames
DJ/MC for the NPPL

I'm RickJames supports Pev's Paintball
I'm RickJames plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAlpine View Post
Who was in the Anberlin mood today?

Great work with DJing/MCing the event
Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence Balla View Post
yoo chris! you did a awesome job all weekend. thanks for supportin us and playin sum ross!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragBallr View Post
Best music yet out of every event.
I would like to say a HUGE thanks to all of the players, fans and vendors at the D.C. Challenge for the amazing showing of support and love that I received all weekend. I know that things weren't always perfect by any means but I really hope that in some way I contributed to everyone having a great time. The NPPL must have liked the job I did too because we just came to an agreement that has made me the DJ/MC for the NPPL events and I will be doing the next event in Las Vegas!!!

I would like to thank Chuck and Frank from the NPPL, Pev from Pev's Paintball and of course the beautiful Casey who helped me out all weekend!!!

Congrats to my boys the Aresnal Preds on taking 1st in D-1... I expect them to take nothing less than 1st at MAO!!!

SEE YOU IN VEGAS!!!

Follow me on Twitter- NPPLDJ

Proudly representing... PEV'S PAINTBALL, EMPIRE PAINTBALL, KEE ACTION SPORTS and BOB LONG
Old 08-08-2010, 09:13 PM #25
McAlpine
HeadCase Clothing

McAlpine supports Cereal Killerz 2
McAlpine supports Bob Gurnsey
McAlpine supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm RickJames View Post
The NPPL must have liked the job I did too because we just came to an agreement that has made me the DJ/MC for the NPPL events and I will be doing the next event in Las Vegas!!!

SEE YOU IN VEGAS!!!

Hell yeah, that's awesome! I love all this local recognition over the weekend, starting with Pev and his awesome facility, Predz taking 1st in D1 and J Rab and Kali against each other in the Pro finals. Now we got an official DJ/MC of the NPPL!

LocalMusicHQ.com - LocalMusicHQ.com is an online community where bands, artists, musicians, writers, promoters, and fans can come together to share and support music of every genre. Register today and join the discussion!