Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-17-2010, 07:07 PM #43
Evac.
Wolfpack

Annual Supporting Member
Evac. is a Paintball photographer
Evac. plays in the PSP
anywhere were i can buy a replacement microswitch? or will i need to buy a whole new board?
Evac. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-19-2010, 02:19 PM #44
viv291

live in perth western australia...where am i able to buy a feathertouch manifold..?
viv291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:28 AM #45
Mr Idiot Box
Rubber Ducky Pump Squad

Mr Idiot Box plays in the PSP
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
My LUXE will not turn on. It goes threw the speech up to "battery level 100%" then shuts it self off. I had to hold the button for like over a min to get it to turn on before now it wont turn on at all. It works intermittently but it's not working now, and I have a tournament next weekend. It's not the battery. I have 3 of them and I tried battery out of a friends LUXE just to be sure it was not the battery. What can i do?
Mr Idiot Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:19 AM #46
PaintballPimp458
Keep It Palatial.

PaintballPimp458 supports Team VICIOUS
PaintballPimp458 posts videos on PbNation
PaintballPimp458 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PaintballPimp458 is attending Decay of Nations VI
i had the same problem and it would turn on all the way when the speaker housing was off, so i put some small orings on the speaker housing mounting screws between the housing and the grip frame, fixed the problem. but the gun still turns itself off when im adjusting bps... its finnicky i dunno what the problem is, board is brand new minus 1 day of play

Gear Sale: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4460945
VideoGames and Room Clearout: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4411921
WTB Hybrid Tech Contract Killer Stickers PM ME

Tutorial: How to leave PBNation Feedback: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh3mpOtmxYc
PaintballPimp458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:14 PM #47
-Waldo-

-Waldo- plays in the PSP
-Waldo- is playing at Living Legends III
-Waldo- owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
My eye's work but it is still caping at the bypass bps
Old 04-20-2010, 05:59 PM #48
XxVICTORYxX
Can I get a Child Please?

XxVICTORYxX owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
XxVICTORYxX supports Team VICIOUS
XxVICTORYxX is for the Gunfight
XxVICTORYxX has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i just got my first luxe in a trade yesterday, and my on button on my board came off the board due to the battery pushing it off. does it mean i have to get a whole new board? or can it just be resoldered?
pm me if anyone knows, i really need to know whats wrong

WTB CHEAP VAPOR!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post80177302
XxVICTORYxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:24 PM #49
Mr Idiot Box
Rubber Ducky Pump Squad

Mr Idiot Box plays in the PSP
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Mr Idiot Box owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Idiot Box View Post
My LUXE will not turn on. It goes threw the speech up to "battery level 100%" then shuts it self off. I had to hold the button for like over a min to get it to turn on before now it wont turn on at all. It works intermittently but it's not working now, and I have a tournament next weekend. It's not the battery. I have 3 of them and I tried battery out of a friends LUXE just to be sure it was not the battery. What can i do?
Called DLX and all I need is New Eyes. You can diagnose your Luxe by removing the Eye strip and turning it on. My luxe works perfect with the eyes disconnected. Thanks DLX.
Mr Idiot Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:39 AM #50
jessejames6

?

Hey I know this is probably a retarded question, but I am in the market to get a new high end gun and have been interested in the Luxe for quite awhile, but wasn't able to get one until now. My local stores don't have anymore luxes, and I know a little gossip on the Smart Parts/DLX closure, but dont know how accurate that is - I've searched for posts on it, but most of them are from 3-4 months ago, so I'm not sure of the current status of the company as of 4-28-10, if they still produce and sell them, and if their full service and support structure is still in effect. I'm not all that excited about the other brands - they're good guns, but I need a gun that works and looks badass. I've been playing since 1997, and ever since my blue Angel LCD 10 years ago, I wanted something vibrant that isnt plastic - Ideally I'd love a polished (not dust) deep blue Luxe, but dont want to get the gun only to be unable to get parts or support. I know this is probably the same basic post as several others somewhere on here, but since I'm new here, I don't know the ins and outs of the site. Please help - I'd rather not get a BL Victory, but if the Luxe gun/parts/support structure is gone, then it looks like that's where I'm heading. Hopefully I'm wrong. Thanks for the help.
jessejames6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:37 AM #51
akbrewcrew

luxe is still up and running so they will still service your marker and parts are still readily available on numerous sites, here is a link to one site with the best selection of luxes still out there:
http://www.punisherspb.com/dlx-luxe-...guns_2808.aspx
akbrewcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:56 AM #52
mackthebulldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by viv291 View Post
live in perth western australia...where am i able to buy a feathertouch manifold..?
I'm in Brisbane, QLD and have the same problems with parts. Best bet is to ring DMAN at action perth or Cleggy in sydney and get them to order them in for you. BTW what sort of Luxe have you got? interested in doing a accent parts swap. Ive got a blue Dynasty draco that i bought off Greenspan after masters last year and am looking for a different look
mackthebulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:29 AM #53
viv291

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackthebulldog View Post
I'm in Brisbane, QLD and have the same problems with parts. Best bet is to ring DMAN at action perth or Cleggy in sydney and get them to order them in for you. BTW what sort of Luxe have you got? interested in doing a accent parts swap. Ive got a blue Dynasty draco that i bought off Greenspan after masters last year and am looking for a different look
yea I play at action perth so see Dman pretty often. I actually rang darryl at DLX and he is sending me a feathertouch manifold. He was more than helpful.
Ive got a polished red luxe with chrome accents. Sling me a PM if you want to chat
viv291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:50 PM #54
Jladz
Snake eyes

Jladz plays in the PSP
Jladz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Jladz supports Bob Gurnsey
Jladz supports our troops
A starnge question for Tarzan, or anyone else..The small set screws that are supposed to be in the reg to remove the lower half for cleaning are not installed. Is there any way to remove the lower part of the reg now? It just spins with the 2 3/8 allen keys. Any help would be awsome..thanks!
J

Old Trust 71+

PPSC

Buy your gear here!
www.paintballdelivery.com

Last edited by Jladz : 05-03-2010 at 08:41 AM.
Jladz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:25 PM #55
Russ-999
Err day of my life

Russ-999 plays in the PSP
Russ-999 supports Team VICIOUS
Russ-999 plays in the APPA beginner division
So i just got my second luxe recently. And it comes with a blank warranty card. If i send the warranty card in will i receive my year of warranty?

If so, my feathertouch screw is stripped (came stripped new) and im wondering if you guys could send me a un-stripped feathertouch and i will send you guys back the old stripped feathertouch once i recieve the new one?

Im wondering this because I cant actually send it in, because I need it to use to play.
Russ-999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:03 PM #56
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by akbrewcrew View Post
luxe is still up and running so they will still service your marker and parts are still readily available on numerous sites, here is a link to one site with the best selection of luxes still out there:
http://www.punisherspb.com/dlx-luxe-...guns_2808.aspx
The problem with Punishers is they most probably have none of those luxes in stock yet you can add every single one to your cart. Their website is terrible when it comes to "in stock" items.

Your best bet is to call them.

Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Paint_hore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:16 PM #57
patrolbasealpha

does anyone know where i can get either a long asa drop, or a long maxflo drop (such as the ones philly used) for a luxe??? please pm with any info....really lookingfor tht long maxflo