Originally Posted by N4cer
LMAO! Sit ups and push ups aren't a measure of strength when you're just using body weight. That's stamina not strength. Weak sauce. Be a man. Talk bench/squat/deadlift.
Taken from dictionary.com
1. the quality or state of being strong; bodily or muscular power
2. mental power, force, or vigor.
3. moral power, firmness, or courage.
4. power by reason of influence, authority, resources, numbers, etc.
5. number, as of personnel or ships in a force or body: a regiment with a strength of 3000.
6. effective force, potency, or cogency, as of inducements or arguments: the strength of his plea.
7. power of resisting force, strain, wear, etc.
8. vigor of action, language, feeling, etc.
9. the effective or essential properties characteristic of a beverage, chemical, or the like: The alcoholic strength of brandy far exceeds that of wine.
10. a particular proportion or concentration of these properties; intensity, as of light, color, sound, flavor, or odor: coffee of normal strength.
11. something or someone that gives one strength or is a source of power or encouragement; sustenance: The Bible was her strength and joy.
12. power to rise or remain firm in prices: Stocks continued to show strength
strength of physical constitution
; power to endure
disease, fatigue, privation, etc
Fail more please.
Originally Posted by bogeyjim
110 pushups in 2 minutes?? And N4cer your saying thats weak??
Dude that is awesome! I can do 60 pushups at a time before I get wiped, and im pretty damn strong...
My money's on the guy that does 110 pushups in 2 minutes against mr. "bench/squat/deadlift" any day of the week...
thanks man.. I've have seen MANY people who do lift massive amounts of weight but yet to fail to do 20 pushups and 10 situps..
Originally Posted by T9Ranger4Life
But i had a Ga 48/45 and it was pritty light. GL!
I'm going to look into that tank thanks!
Best information ever!