PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-14-2010, 08:43 PM #1
SPARTAN II
Project Spartan II

Update on Epic Ordering. Email from Jim-Owner

Hey guys, just wanted to post here the response I got from JIm, the guy that runs ICE paintball. The Epic is still very much alive and available for order. Here's what Jim had to say about ordering a Epic from the icepaintball.com website:

Good to hear from you. Although we don't do many updates to the website it is still active. The new Epics (although still called the DV-8) have been improved over the last two years. The regulator has been updated as well as the exhaust valve and port. The new markers function even better than before and are more consistent shot-to-shot. So if you liked your old one, the new one will be physically the same but it will function better.

I am a little behind on shipping right now, so orders take about one week (or a little more) for me to ship. If there is anything special that you are looking for, like left feed or single trigger, let me know ahead of time so I can confirm I have the parts in stock.

Thanks,

Jim

DCF-1 Viking and FreeFlow Millennium Autococker

If you need to get to me PM me at my original screen name linked above...Spartan X. They unbanned my old account, so I'm moving back to it.
SPARTAN II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:09 PM #2
jeryzkid22
lone ranger

Annual Supporting Member
jeryzkid22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jeryzkid22 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sounds good, I was thinking about buying a used xvalved mag but might give one of these suckers a try! Also its good to see you are still alive too Spartan.
jeryzkid22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 04:46 PM #3
Walking Stick
Inline Mechs

I bought two from Jim recently and he even scrounged up a blue left-feed Classic for me! I couldn't be happier with the markers or service! It's so tiny, when I go to the field people always tentatively ask if it's a Mini. Nope, no electronics on this CO2 capable machine! This bolt-less marker is more than worth it's lil' pricetag.
- ICD Desert Fox vertical ASA
- AirStar Nova/SuperNova foregrip
- NW QDs
- Model 98 accessories: AirTipps, Hypur, BSI, JMJ, InnovativeWrks
- Automag accessories: "RENTAL" valve, PTP Red Nights Micromag, black Galatic Systemz Z-body
Walking Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:16 PM #4
Lemming13
-=-=-=-

Lemming13 supports Team VICIOUS
Lemming13 is for the Gunfight
Lemming13 supports Sherwood Forest
Do they still weigh the same amount? I've been thinking about buying one and I saw that they weigh 2.3 lbs...

My marker is a Karnivor and it's pretty heavy. It's just under 2 lbs. I play scenario games and it gets tiring to lug something like that all day.

War Machine Paintball

I bunkered 3 people with a splatmaster, then a ref shot me.
Lemming13 is offline   Reply With Quote