Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-17-2010, 06:15 PM #1
HaloModdeer

ICD Alley Cat Orings

Does anyone know the sizes of the 2 Orings in the Alley cat? One is plastic and the other is regular rubber. It was made sometime in the early 90's please help, thanks.
HaloModdeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2010, 10:59 PM #2
krupasjeans
happy day

I've got a parts kit from back in the day. It comes with 3 o-rings and I'm not sure which one goes where cause I've honestly never replaced an o-ring in my Puma.
But they list 015, 016, and an 018 for the o-rings in the parts kit.

Hope that helps.
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:38 PM #3
HaloModdeer

do you know where i can buy a parts kit or if i could buy one from you?
Old 07-19-2010, 10:38 PM #4
krupasjeans
happy day

You could either,

A: Call ICD and order a parts kit from them. Don't know how much it's gonna set ya back, maybe $20 with shipping. You also just order o-rings individually from them too. That might be much cheaper. Just let them know which marker you have and they should straighten you out.
(208) 468-0446

or

B: ebay
Old 07-20-2010, 01:58 PM #5
HaloModdeer

Well apparently i need a Valve seal and a Valve pin and a couple orings, So also do you know where possibly i would be able to buy a new gun because it would probably be cheaper than buying all the parts to it. I recently bought a safety for it but i dont know if i can keep spending money left and right on parts that im missing. The problem with my gun is that air is leaking through the barrel and i cant find the problem i called them and i have to get 2 things thats 50$ and probably some more stuff.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:47 PM #6
krupasjeans
happy day

Yes, maybe at that point it might be easier to just buy a whole new gun.

Here's something I was taking a look at. There's a few other Alley Cats/Thundercats on ebay as well. You just need to use the search function.
Puma

Also, I know another guy who has got some Alley Cats for sale as well. PM me if you want the contact info.