Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-18-2010, 11:31 PM #64
shortbusridurr

shortbusridurr plays in the PSP
This was by far the worst layout I have probably ever played in my life.

Im all for change and trying new things but after actually seeing how it was played by all the teams this was not the way to go. While I can live without a snake the rest of the field should at least have been set up or designed better.

Please from a players view if your going to run with something out the box test it out before hand.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2010, 11:42 PM #65
EPLseries
EPL

We tested it for three weeks. Everyone that I spoke with liked it prior to the event. However your point has been heard. It would have been nice to hear this kinda feedback at the event for a better explination. I thought your team played the layout very well.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:49 PM #66
shortbusridurr

I mean i felt we played it well for all of us first time on it.(that is our teams fault)

But I felt like it was the same game rotating in and out with 3 or 4 different break outs. Im a huge fan of the epl and support it and always open to new things and when the layout was posted I was exited to play it but after awhile it felt like ever point was played the same.

Chad you run a great series and are keeping it on the upward climb so dont take it as a bash just feedback
Old 07-19-2010, 12:48 AM #67
JTBaller203
Thug Life

JTBaller203 supports Team VICIOUS
JTBaller203 posts videos on PbNation
JTBaller203 supports Pev's Paintball
JTBaller203 plays in the APPA D4 division
JTBaller203 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I personally wasn't a fan of the layout but that didnt stop it from being a great event like always.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:28 AM #68
Shaestings

Shaestings owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I along with the rest of my team really liked playing this layout. Even though it kind of forced teams to play it very similarly every game, we still saw some pretty amazing moves happen throughout the day. Great event again, thanks Chad and the rest of the EPL staff.
Psychedelic Warriors #24
Shaestings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:40 PM #69
shortbusridurr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaestings View Post
I along with the rest of my team really liked playing this layout. Even though it kind of forced teams to play it very similarly every game, we still saw some pretty amazing moves happen throughout the day. Great event again, thanks Chad and the rest of the EPL staff.
The layout did force alot of teams and games to go the same way, and it was not until late in the day that players and teams starting moves that just seemed wild which where exciting but also a reason I felt this layout did not deliver.