Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 05:50 PM #1
kevo242

What's a reasonable price/trade for my phantom?

So, I've been out of paintball for about 6 months now. I am really interested in getting back into it, and financially pump is my best bet for the time being. About a year-year and a half ago, I traded my etek ego for this Gorgeous Acid washed VCS Phantom, everything is annoed, Including the Tank and Barrels. The gun came with a twelve gram changer and a very small CO2 tank. The gun has a stock also acid washed and the stock is the only part of the gun of concern. The stock can not be unscrewed in the usual place, it has to be unscrewed from under the grip to come off aswell as the part to adjust the length of the stock has been tricky and is also scratched. So, my question is, What could i expect to get for it if I threw in a bunch of 10 and 12 round tubes a harness for the tubes and a bunch of 12 grams? I mean this in regards to money and trades. I really want some sort of direct feed pump. Any advice would help. I don't want to add, but I would love to get some money along with the new gun.

Thanks,
Kevin

(Note: I will add pictures if that would help, my camera is just currently dead)
"Originally Posted By Egoowner42:you dont really have to show up to jury duty. (ya i know you technically have to but you dont have to) sooo basically the mail the send out to summon you is not checked meaning that they never know if you got it or not. so if you shred that ***** and never tell anyone/pretend it never happened you are good to go.
or just pull out your dick when they're interviewing you.
"Originally Posted By Lyndon:i luzzzz you two kevo!"
"Originally Posted By Washington:smash or trash Kevo? smash"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2010, 07:40 PM #2
dimewitamind
"there is no spoon..."

pics would help. but a bout 400
Old 07-18-2010, 08:17 PM #3
Castro #66
Not a Moderator*

Annual Supporting Member
Castro #66 is a Supporting Member
Castro #66 is playing at Living Legends VII
Castro #66 supports Bob Gurnsey
Castro #66 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Castro #66 is Legendary
Castro #66 is attending Decay of Nations VII
In the Pump Markers forum, we have an appraisal thread specifically for this type of thing. Bring pics if you want good help.

Also, $400 is likely WAY too high.

Closed Thread