This thread is to help those who are having issues with their tank hitting the frame of their DP marker before it can thread all the way into the ASA.
If you are having problems with your tank hitting the frame on your G3 (G3, IQ, G3 IQ, G3 SE), G3 Spec R, Revi, or G4 you need to do the following.
1) Take off your grips
2) Remove the board in order to get to the set screws that hold the ASA in place
3) Loosen the set screws enough to slide the ASA back enough for your tank to screw in without hitting the Frame
4) tighten ASA set screws
5) put board back in and put the grips back on, Done
* = the revi and spec r may not require board removal in order to access the set screws, i have not owned either so i cannot say.
If you are having problems with your tank hitting the frame on your F7, F8, or Threshold you will need to do the following.
1) Loosen the set screw located on the side of the rail until the ASA slide freely
2) Slide the ASA backwards enough for your tank to thread completely in
3) Tighten ASA set screw located on the rail.
*= If you have a rail like my LE F7, you will notice that the front of it is kind of sharp due to the fact that the ASA has been moved backwards. To solve this i simply took the rail off and flipped it 180 degrees. See picture below
If i have missed anything, please post in this thread or PM me so i can fix it.