Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
HiMom is BST Legit
HiMom works for a Paintball manufacturer
HiMom plays in the PSP
HiMom plays in the APPA D2 division
HiMom has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
HiMom is All In
I don't have actual weights but I can tell you off hand that the G2 is slightly heavier than the Myth. But well worth the tiny bit of weights It adds. The G2 is really the Ferrari of Regulators. If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me
Thanks
-Benny
HiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:21 AM #3
CoCoB_Ware
It only takes one...

CoCoB_Ware is playing at Living Legends III
CoCoB_Ware supports Sherwood Forest
I would think that maybe the G2 is heavier, but by literally the smallest of margins. They use the same body, with two differences. One being that the G2 has the additional burst disk, so they mill out the cavity for the burst disk (Which lightens the body a bit), and then add in the burst disk (Which may weigh the same amount at the amount of metal that was taken out for the milling, or, since it is brass and the body is aluminum, may weigh ever so slightly more). Also, the upper part is brass, and an aluminum sleeve, so it should weigh in, technically, a touch bit more. The original Myth would be lighter, but not buy much, maybe a few tenths of a gram or so?
CoCoB_Ware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:33 AM #4
HiMom
BennyBoom

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
HiMom is BST Legit
HiMom works for a Paintball manufacturer
HiMom plays in the PSP
HiMom plays in the APPA D2 division
HiMom has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
HiMom is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoB_Ware View Post
I would think that maybe the G2 is heavier, but by literally the smallest of margins. They use the same body, with two differences. One being that the G2 has the additional burst disk, so they mill out the cavity for the burst disk (Which lightens the body a bit), and then add in the burst disk (Which may weigh the same amount at the amount of metal that was taken out for the milling, or, since it is brass and the body is aluminum, may weigh ever so slightly more). Also, the upper part is brass, and an aluminum sleeve, so it should weigh in, technically, a touch bit more. The original Myth would be lighter, but not buy much, maybe a few tenths of a gram or so?
All of our Myths have the 4 Port Design Gauge, Fill Nipple, and both a High Pressure and Low Pressure Burst disk.
HiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:34 PM #5
CoCoB_Ware
It only takes one...

CoCoB_Ware is playing at Living Legends III
CoCoB_Ware supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiMom View Post
All of our Myths have the 4 Port Design Gauge, Fill Nipple, and both a High Pressure and Low Pressure Burst disk.
But the original Myth was a three port design, which seems to be the biggest problem that people have with them, fill nipple, gauge, and high pressure burst disk.
CoCoB_Ware is offline   Reply With Quote