Community Focus

Old 07-14-2010, 10:57 PM #43
brody12
thats whats up

brody12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
brody12 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by killjoy#00ccr View Post
what level do you play and what team do you play for cuz you are just taken up space on the mps thread talkn about take this to tourament talk were it belongs cuz there a players in every level that should be playn a higher level and it sound like you dont win to many prizes the way you talk about them
QFT! he needs to seriously quit talkin
JOLLY GREEN fan club #1!

S E X Y 1 of 1 geo..pm me

~~hot gearbag sale~~
brody12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2010, 11:17 PM #44
XRayCat7055
Kews is Mixin Ur Choonz

XRayCat7055 supports Cereal Killerz 2
XRayCat7055 plays in the APPA beginner division
XRayCat7055 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
XRayCat7055 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
This thread turned hostile. Quick. Who is this guy?

I don't recall anyone shooting Spyders in L4 at the last event. I saw a couple guys shooting Tippmans. I don't see why anyone would play a tournament for their first time playing, unless they were filling in for a friend. Regardless, skill is skill.

On a side note, we still need another guy for L3. Should be at Jaegers this weekend. Flip me a pm if you need a team.
XRayCat7055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:48 PM #45
Back_anchor
Abstrakt Gunner

Back_anchor owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Back_anchor supports Team VICIOUS
Back_anchor is for the Gunfight
I just don't see where the complaning came from all of the sudden L4 has always had kids shooting like really good guns. I could give my little brother an Ego 10 and he would be a proud owner of an asswhiping. guns don't make players.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:56 PM #46
xXxGONZALESxXx

xXxGONZALESxXx plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by x918xPaintballx View Post
Really? Just because someone has a nice gun doesn't mean they have tourny experience? I played for a whole year before I played my first tourny? And the skill level for L4 isn't a bunch of sand bagging. So idk what you're talkin about my man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballvince06 View Post
that's the only saving grace in the rules but all that's sayin is ok so you've played for 5 years and are at a high skill lvl but oh im gunna play a D4-D5 skill lvl (L4) just because i can because i don't have " any" tourney XP... that's a crock... and all your doing is playing the rules to your advantage. So how bout actually play the tourney that fits your lvl not your pocket.
Quote:
from what point of view? because if you practice with D2 guys all day " or walk on " the field with players of that stature you are seriously gunna try to tell me that you are not almost as good as them and are learning on a constant basis. but you have guys playing in there back yard and in the woods and come into a speed ball tourney at the lowest lvl possible and get blown out of the water. Point being is if you play for 3 years just for fun and with good teams you don't play like a new player at that point. But all im saying is maybe a couple teams will see this and take into consideration paintball is becoming to be a dieing sport and even the PRO's now say that paintball is not more for the love of the game then making a living off of it. Let the new guys play paintball at the lower levels and the more xp players move up.
dude stfu, okay, hese guys put in a lotttt of practice to come play mps, why would they just show up , waste there money and get there **** pushed in??? explain that to me. they had a great day and deserved that win, if you think that is sand baggin, practicing and getting your **** done and doing what you came to do, then you sir are ****ing stupid. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 07-14-2010, 11:56 PM #47
TTK918PB (Banned)
Worked.

TTK918PB helped look for balloons
TTK918PB is playing at Living Legends III
TTK918PB supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
coming from one of the players that probably sand bag... its players like you that make paintball a dying sport because you run away all the new kids by shooting the crap out of them with your new guns... I bet you feel real good taking prizes from 13yr olds with spyders. how bout you play L3 and prove me wrong...then if you get smashed but people on a whole other playing lvl then you can say you belong in L4 but if you place decent like top 5 then you can realize you a sand baggin piece or garbage...
ok buddy. you now are getting punished.

first off i played with these kids for a while and they arnt sandbaggers at all. and yeah they had an ego10.. because it was mine. i let one borrow it. if your that bad to be calling them sandbaggers then you shouldnt be playing tournaments because they are l4 material as of now. so ether your really bad or you dont know what youre talking about. now, please quit flaming because you lose.

btw they had killer coachers.
TTK918PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:02 AM #48
brody12
thats whats up

brody12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
brody12 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTK918PB View Post
..btw they had killer coachers.
haa
JOLLY GREEN fan club #1!

S E X Y 1 of 1 geo..pm me

~~hot gearbag sale~~
brody12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:17 AM #49
B-Law
www.kodiakpaintballs.com

B-Law owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
B-Law supports Team VICIOUS
Oh this is Shananigan's, sandbagging is going to happen not saying anyone did, but its going to happen. I would rather play people that are better than me, than to play someone that is just as good as me. Look at it in a positive aspect because if you are playing better people, you wont realize it yourself but your gun skills and everything are going to get a lot better. Other than that, everyone just stay calm.

And lets get some more people signed up for this next MPS.....
brianlawson@kodiakpaintballs.com
B-Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:48 AM #50
paintballvince06
Im a bad day for you >:)

theres no point in argueing with you back water trash.

B-2 Bomber- Giving our enemies something to think about before they start acting stupid.
paintballvince06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:52 AM #51
pump_player23

Annual Supporting Member
pump_player23 plays in the PSP
pump_player23 supports Sherwood Forest
pump_player23 supports Sherwood Forest
pump_player23 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
theres no point in argueing with you back water trash.
e badass.

I-40 Fuel Kids
pump_player23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:34 AM #52
Kapwing
Team BP

Kapwing supports Team VICIOUS
Dan, I think I know a couple of other guys i can get signed up for level 7......seriously. you know the over 45...over 45 lbs overweight........and can't run over 45 yds without the need for an oxeygen mask LOL. ....but seriously we could put together a team....Brent you game?

See you at MPS #3

Last edited by Kapwing : 07-17-2010 at 06:42 AM.
Kapwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:57 PM #53
paintballvince06
Im a bad day for you >:)

Thank you, and that was my point all along.
I had no intension in getting into a pissing match with anyone but the thing is I do know what im doing and I have played paintball for 9yrs. All the way from a spyder victor to Geo's and my current gun RL NXT.

But ive played with and against Philly AA's and there sister team All A Heros at practises. Ive played with buddy bower and against Oliver lang and Nicky Cuba in CXBL practice. Ive gont to XSV clinics and Dynasty Clinics to learn what I know. Also they use to have a tourney series called AXBL & CXBL in the east that I played with those guys ALL THE TIME as "walk on at practice". Point being is I have a team of brand new guys here on base with no tourney XP at all and it would not be fair to stick them in L4 where you have people playing with gear and skill that would get them blown out of the water.

I know how to close games and 3 on 1's and could run and shoot CIRCLES around every team in L4 and L3 and hold my own in L2 because all the players I played with are at that lvl and ya i've done 2 tourneys with local guys so you can say i have little to no XP so how would it be fair for me to come in and just start destroying everyone because at a playing skill lvl I am way above L4 and L3. All im saying is that tourneys need to be alittle more considerate of the teams playing and the players sould have enough integrity to know they need to move up.

Young guns and new players is where the future is for this sport so running them off with players that are not in the proper bracket is cancer for the sport.

B-2 Bomber- Giving our enemies something to think about before they start acting stupid.
paintballvince06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:34 PM #54
B-Law
www.kodiakpaintballs.com

B-Law owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
B-Law supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Thank you, and that was my point all along.
I had no intension in getting into a pissing match with anyone but the thing is I do know what im doing and I have played paintball for 9yrs. All the way from a spyder victor to Geo's and my current gun RL NXT.

But ive played with and against Philly AA's and there sister team All A Heros at practises. Ive played with buddy bower and against Oliver lang and Nicky Cuba in CXBL practice. Ive gont to XSV clinics and Dynasty Clinics to learn what I know. Also they use to have a tourney series called AXBL & CXBL in the east that I played with those guys ALL THE TIME as "walk on at practice". Point being is I have a team of brand new guys here on base with no tourney XP at all and it would not be fair to stick them in L4 where you have people playing with gear and skill that would get them blown out of the water.

I know how to close games and 3 on 1's and could run and shoot CIRCLES around every team in L4 and L3 and hold my own in L2 because all the players I played with are at that lvl and ya i've done 2 tourneys with local guys so you can say i have little to no XP so how would it be fair for me to come in and just start destroying everyone because at a playing skill lvl I am way above L4 and L3. All im saying is that tourneys need to be alittle more considerate of the teams playing and the players sould have enough integrity to know they need to move up.

Young guns and new players is where the future is for this sport so running them off with players that are not in the proper bracket is cancer for the sport.
Well at least you are really really really good. How come you never got on any of those teams you practiced with? And what caused your rant, cause I watched all of the L4 division match ups and those teams were very close. Did you go to the last MPS?