Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-02-2010, 03:24 AM #22
TheMedievalMan

It would be nice if someone were to machine some, and start selling them. I wonder how much it would go for? I am not a member of mcarterbrown, so I dont know what the discussions are on this over there.
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2010, 09:13 PM #23
covertrussian

Nah pretty much everyone got quiet when Tiberius offered a limited Addition T8 for $50 more.
covertrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:44 PM #24
stinger862

sdf
stinger862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:53 PM #25
Foxxhound1991
Buy my stuff

Foxxhound1991 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Foxxhound1991 supports Team VICIOUS
Foxxhound1991 supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMedievalMan View Post
You have a point there. But I still dont believe these things can "creep up" like that. But who knows? I guess when I get mine, I will do some testing to find out for myself.
have you ever played with a co2 gun early in the cold morning then played later in the hot afternoon? you get some velocity spike but its not dangerious ie 10 fps difference. The SA-8 looks like a different story. in my opinion Tiberius arms had an obligation to address the saftey concern. They however DID not have a obligation to accept any trade ins. The sa-8 was made soley as a less than lethal device. I havn't seen the product on pepperballs website, but they should have spelled it out that way.
Foxxhound1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:54 PM #26
Foxxhound1991
Buy my stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool0 View Post
really, I have never heard of any gun having a compleet reg failure. there are already plans on mcbrown.com as to how you can build an adjustable releif valve. if you want to. I am going right now to put them in the "tips for sa-8 owners" thread here.
its not a paintball marker, its a less than lethal device.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:56 PM #27
Foxxhound1991
Buy my stuff

Oh and owners, in my opinion i would take their offer, add some cash and get a t8.1. I wouldn't bother with machining an alternative way to use it. If it says not for recreational use, it wasn't meant to be.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:50 AM #28
nuthb606

old thread ... but damn some people sound really stupid .... its a freaking less lethal gun meant for protection or police use... not a paintball gun stop being cheap and get the paintball gun.... co2 overall isn't stable .... thats why tiberius said its not meant for paintball because they don't have the certain parts included to make it safe....... Your choice, but really think about it .... you get it ... it spikes and oring breaks you shoot someone they get seriously hurt.... your a donkey for not listening and now that person is in the hospital.

They wouldn't make a dam kit for it or else I could be getting some cheap airsoft gun and get some upgrade and make it into a real gun.Or my paintball gun into a real gun or change it into some less lethal weapon .... but this wouldn't be SAFE.

ITS ALL ABOUT SAFETY

Last edited by nuthb606 : 02-23-2012 at 03:53 AM.
nuthb606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:06 AM #29
voodooaddict
Limited Paint Play Zealot

voodooaddict is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuthb606 View Post
old thread ...
Quite old. The discussion is long since over. Most people people traded them in, modded them, or have left them sitting in the bottom of a drawer somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuthb606 View Post
ITS ALL ABOUT SAFETY
The discussion distilled down to this...

- For those still playing with them that modded on a relief valve.
- For those still playing with them unmodded.

...Found one on craigs list you are thinking about buying? PM some of the more active folks in the Tiberius forum for info/cost on how to mod them with relief valves. Most of the time now it's cheaper to just buy a use 8.0, 9.0, or spend a bit more and get an 8.1.
+ too many ol' Shoebox Shockers for loaners.

Last edited by voodooaddict : 02-23-2012 at 04:10 AM.
voodooaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:23 PM #30
IcemanUnlimited

IcemanUnlimited has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Kindof a necro-bump here.. Where can I buy one? I've been looking all over and can't seem to find a place where I can just throw it into my internet shopping cart and buy it..
IcemanUnlimited is offline   Reply With Quote