Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-28-2010, 10:29 AM #22
-Malice

Yea the alliance thing got old.
I would love for next year to see the alliances be REQUIRED committed to until a certain time frame within the match and more importantly not allow spies to swap jerseys. It a real life situation it's a HIGHLY unlikely event and in my opinion spoiled some of the fun when you're worried about being shot in the back from 3 feet away.

This year for example with the USA team being split down the middle with their alliances (though I wonder if it was planned) it was just retarded.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:45 AM #23
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

CONFEDERATE ARMY has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
who switched jerseys..? i didnt see nothing like that.... i dont recall shooting anyone from 3 feet away .. on the real side tho being a spy isint somethin alot of people do , we took over highlands with just me and my brother then about 8 other mexicans. however i did not shoot anyone too close. 4 england players at about 15 feet then us 3 and 3 fubar spys ...well us and fubar had 3 on 3 spy duels at about 1 foot away. but hey us and fubar are cool like that with eachother .

spies are not common so the need for the rules to change are not needed. i was crono`d at 240-250 just because i knew i wouldnt be wearing my legit jersey almost at all. one thing i am thankful of is i did not get shot by my own team even 1 time all weekend. i guess thats the perks of being a vp. if anyone seen our lil black and yellow box by the inserting spot. well that will be back again next year im sorry if i ruined anyones fun , thats by far not my intentions at all . being vp on my team i did not have many orders for my team. that was narfs job. i was motivation for our team. lead the rushes and my favorite to give the other teams whoopins. not to mention intiminate the other teams which all in all we carried out very well.

if you hear....
a "yeee ha" in the woods its never a good thing for the other team (either i just took a few of your players out or im comming your way...)
a "yeee ha" on a plane is something to not even think about , just RUN (pointing a gun at me only tempts me to drop off and shoot you in the face) "its happened before and will again.
a "yeee ha" in a chopper it might be a good idea to just call your self out now. (no discription needed.......at all!!!)

Global conquest y2k12 team mexico "president"
Old 06-28-2010, 11:47 AM #24
navillus
genius

navillus is playing at Living Legends V
navillus is playing at Living Legends VI
navillus owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
navillus has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFEDERATE ARMY View Post
i dont think mexico did well at all selling the gold. i think they"glr" did very well in FINDING the gold i dont think theirs many people who come to the games as dedicated as that group of guys. for the time and money they invested to walk around the woods with their phones and gps uncoding secret codes and actually finding these things is what won us the game. it was glr that had fireman right... lol i didnt speek too much with them because we were out doing our thing and like i said before the games i believe us lil amiegos carried my oath out well... WE GAVE YA`ALL WHOOPINS.. lol thanks again for the yellow jerseys. we were so close to inserting with them... . they only thing i am a little upset about is we couldnt manage to keep no alliances for even a hour.
But really though, if you were to ask pretty much anyone out there, Germany probably out played everyone on the field. We were every where getting things done. We also did a lot of fighting for our allies.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:58 AM #25
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

im not going to argue, i wasent ever really by our team too often. mostly by canada. they seemed to just never catch on to us even tho we made it as odvious as we could. i know u pink guys without a doubt gave us the best fight we had and those fubar guys caught us spying. we ended up walking off the field 3 of us and 3 fubars. good work nav n scott.

if you hear....
a "yeee ha" in the woods its never a good thing for the other team (either i just took a few of your players out or im comming your way...)
a "yeee ha" on a plane is something to not even think about , just RUN (pointing a gun at me only tempts me to drop off and shoot you in the face) "its happened before and will again.
a "yeee ha" in a chopper it might be a good idea to just call your self out now. (no discription needed.......at all!!!)

Old 06-28-2010, 12:24 PM #26
-Malice

The spy portion I was talking about was done by 2 of our guys wearing green jerseys to get into Highlands. I just didn't think that was a fair way to fight, but you can't change the rules because one guy is bummed about it, I fully understand.

Sadly I can't say much about how well the German team did. The only time we engaged them at all was at Highlands and we had the advantage and held them the whole time I was involved in the fight. Other than that it was Mexico giving us the most grief.

Sadly HAVING to ally with USA forced us into a lot of predicaments we couldn't get ourselves out of because of the size of our force.

The only time I got shot from such a close range I can't blame the guy for. Me and one other was hiding behind a bunker and someone from Mexico rushed our blind side while we were distracted by a tank and fired on us... if were lucky it was at about 2-3 foot range. Stung like a ***** but nothing I would consider ruthless.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:54 PM #27
eckolwarlock

eckolwarlock is playing at Living Legends VI
eckolwarlock owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
eckolwarlock supports Team VICIOUS
eckolwarlock supports DLX Technology
Well Nav, I can only say from the first day but I think Mexico was shooting just as well as any team out there. I know that we were working together for a small portion and I now Mexico was out front (of course it was us AoG guys) over by Firebase Bravo.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:25 PM #28
navillus
genius

navillus is playing at Living Legends V
navillus is playing at Living Legends VI
navillus owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
navillus has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckolwarlock View Post
Well Nav, I can only say from the first day but I think Mexico was shooting just as well as any team out there. I know that we were working together for a small portion and I now Mexico was out front (of course it was us AoG guys) over by Firebase Bravo.
Oh yes, Mexico was great as well. But after you guys broke the alliance after lunch Sunday, we let you guys have it!!! At one point Germany owned 6 out of the 7 bases.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:41 AM #29
CONFEDERATE ARMY
ha ha ha

im stealing fubar from u guys next yr. their one of the only other people i found spying. its easy to see 2 or 3 people and ask them for tags but if u come across a pack of 10 guys its ALMOST safe to asume their not spys. 2011 will be devestating...

if you hear....