PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 06-26-2010, 12:02 AM #1
chartreusetea

Going to school in Chicago Sale

Like the title says, I will be transferring to DePaul University in Chicago and I'm going to need money for clothes/books/spending money/etc. I basically have all of whats left of my gear for sale. I am going to try to post more pics by the end of the weekend. All these prices are OBO and just trying to get some offers out there.

Paypal only!! No Money orders or cash sent over the mail. Please post before sending a PM. Thanks for looking!

Dangerous Power G3: $250 OBO
-Only used about twice and shot pretty well.
-Comes with original box and manual and I will even throw in a sly barrel with it (Pictures to come)
-I have the original grips in the box and currents grips are from previous owner.

Empire Hopper: $65 OBO
-Speed Feed
-9V Batter Mod (Instead of having to use 6 AA batteries)

Pure Energy Tank 68/45 (I need to double check, will change if it is different)-$95 OBO
-Great Tank
-Holds air well
-Hydro date until next year

Flex 7 Mask w/ Lime Green Top and Turquoise Bottoms- SOLD

Nxe Pod Pack: $30 OBO (Picture to be posted)
-Very used
-Will probably best fit someone who is of a smaller to medium fit.

Dye C5 Pants: $40 OBO (Picture to be posted)
-Great Pants no tears
-Button is missing on top of zipper.
-I wear a 33

Picture of me playing with all my gear...

Last edited by chartreusetea : 09-01-2010 at 05:55 PM.
chartreusetea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2010, 01:11 AM #2
xrogo
Team Gang Green

xrogo owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xrogo is for the Gunfight
send me more pics of mask

PBC ARMY
HERES MY BEUTIFUL EGO 09
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ghlight=ego+09
xrogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:06 AM #3
mast3rchief
Penn State Main

mast3rchief owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I know you said you wouldnt part out, but I would love to buy the turquoise bottoms. I have blue ones I could trade plus cash so you still have an entire mask. Please pm me either way
mast3rchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:40 PM #4
chartreusetea

Still up for sale!
chartreusetea is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.