Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-24-2010, 11:16 AM #1
209Cocker
Click... Click... BOOM!

Exclamation Fastback - Doc's - eBlade - Make an Offer!!!

Here it is again, very rare (not very often you can find one). I have had two surgeries on my back last year. I just had another surgery on my right knee. I won't be playing paintball anymore. I want this marker to go to someone who knows the value of it. Has all new parts on it. E2 eBlade on it with zero-b board in it, CP On/Off and drop, Freeflow internals, ST supafly derlin bolt... what else do you want to know about it?

Marker is Pricele$$ to me... Since the B/S/T forum requires a price I will put an asking price of $425 shipped Priority Mail via USPS payment made through Paypal. Might be willing to part if enough offers come through. If a great offer is made on the body I may consider selling. Remember though, I am giving a huge break by selling as a complete marker! Don't think you are going to get this body for $100, it won't happen!

Cash is King and will take priority. if a trade is offered it will have to be highly in my favor as I really don't want to bother with trades at this time. Only issue with the marker is a slight airleak at the front... just started recently... I have sold all of my tanks so I don't have anyway of testing and repairing the leak. Nothing serious.