PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-21-2010, 03:48 PM #1
Killjoy9989
STB Field/Store/Mag Owner

Help me with a ? plz

Hey,
I'm starting a team right now and we want to start our own field with a store on it. And I was looking at this event and am confused? Is it a tournament? What does this cost? What are some reasons to go? What is the event? COuld someone plz help!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2010, 04:29 PM #2
LuckyAce

LuckyAce plays in the PSP
LuckyAce plays in the APPA D4 division
Dude....what?
Old 06-21-2010, 04:31 PM #3
tornadoes72
Stay classy-PBNation

tornadoes72 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
what are you saying?
Old 06-21-2010, 04:42 PM #4
Welts Paintball
Store Owner

Okay let me see if I can assist...

it is not a tournament.

it is a business trade show for paintball fields and Stores to meet with distributors who supply us with product.

it is also a great way to catch up on the latest gear coming out, as well as great Tech Classes, business classes, and marketing Classes...

You must be a legitimate field/store owner to attend... or be affiliated with a store/field that is attending.

Information on pricing will be located at: www.pb-events.com

registration per person is $50.00 plus whatever classes you want to attend...

so if you are a field owner, and you want to open a pro-shop on your field. this is a good place to go..

IF YOU ARE A PLAYER, WHO IS TRYING TO PRETEND TO OPEN A FIELD AND STORE, TO GET GOOD PRICES ON PAINT & GEAR... DON'T BOTHER...

you must have full documentation on your business to attend this event...

"Without Welts! You ain't playin"
www.weltspaintball.com__________________________________________________ ________(661) 347-6499
Old 06-22-2010, 09:25 PM #5
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

Annual Supporting Member
rchard donated to help Peyton Trent
rchard supports Pev's Paintball
Information

We are completely rebuilding our website to make it more user friendly. It should be complete, ready to be activated and ready for event and class registration by next week.

We are going to be even more on top of the business verification for this event. Seems like everytime we let our guard down more try to slip through the cracks. If you are starting up a paintball field or store you may qualify to attend IF you can provide documentation that you are inthe process of starting up a REAL business. Business license, zoning approvals, bank documents etc. We verify many things behind the scenes; addresses, phone numbers, websites etc.

The West Coast event is looking to be a very sucessful Extravaganza. Should wind up with between 50 to 60 exhibitors and many new classes and seminars. On top of that, a lot to do in the Anaheim area for those traveling into the event from outside of the California area.