PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 06-15-2010, 07:22 AM #1
geekus
Hustlers

BUY EVERYTHING for only $200 shipped and PP'd!!!

This is the old thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=66057607

-These are all priced to sell and firm!!!
-Post here first and then PM me so I can keep track!
-USPS shipping and PayPal are included!!!
-Pictures below!

-BUY EVERYTHING FOR $200 SHIPPED and PP'd!!! PRICE DROP!

1) Empire B loader with Chuck Norris back plate - $40 - It has stickers but otherwise mint and working perfectly.

2) VLocity Jr. loader with Virtue board - $40 - It has stickers but otherwise mint and working perfectly.

3) JT Flex goggles with smoked lens and bag - $35 - The smoked lens has a custom vinyl sticker but otherwise no scratches or any cracks whatsoever. As for the original clear lens, well, it was never used. The visor was removed as it limited vision and the neck strap was more of a choking hazard than anything.

4) DXS 68/45 CF tank with blue/black Dye tank cover - $130 - I bought this in 2006 and it was due for hydro testing in 2007 but I had already quit the sport by then. This was stored with no air in it. No leaks, no problems whatsoever. It's still very, very mint. Though I wouldn't advise it, I bet if I were to fill it right now, it would function as brand new.

Some of the pictures below might have already been sold. Read the list and description above to know what you're buying and refer to the picture below of that item only.

Last edited by geekus : 07-27-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Price LOWERED to $200 shipped!!!
geekus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2010, 11:42 AM #2
RDKamikaze1
Back in the game!!

RDKamikaze1 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Came looking for a cocker and found slider shorts that I want, fancy that!! For medium, will they fit a 32-34 waist?

EDIT: And is that a chest protector behind it? STill have that and if so, what size? My girlfriend may be interested

Last edited by RDKamikaze1 : 06-15-2010 at 11:45 AM.
RDKamikaze1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:58 AM #3
geekus
Hustlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDKamikaze1 View Post
Came looking for a cocker and found slider shorts that I want, fancy that!! For medium, will they fit a 32-34 waist?

EDIT: And is that a chest protector behind it? STill have that and if so, what size? My girlfriend may be interested
Yep, they fit that range of sizes. From 32-36, I believe. PM'd you.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:02 PM #4
ImAmazing
"BOOM" Headshot!

ImAmazing owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
oring and screw set

PM'd you
ImAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:54 AM #5
geekus
Hustlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAmazing View Post
oring and screw set

PM'd you
PM'd you back PayPal.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:35 AM #6
CIC98
HK Army

CIC98 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
CIC98 supports Team VICIOUS
165 shipped for all pm me

CIC98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:40 PM #7
geekus
Hustlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIC98 View Post
165 shipped for all pm me
PM'd you with counter offer.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:05 AM #8
geekus
Hustlers

Final price drop! Only $200 for these two hoppers, this 4500, 64ci carbon fiber DXS tank, JT Flex goggles with two lenses (smoke and clear), and blur Dye Rhino tank cover!!!

Please don't lowball or bargain. This is an absolute STEAL!!!

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.