PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-28-2010, 11:33 AM #22
LittleH8kid

LittleH8kid supports Pev's Paintball
LittleH8kid plays in the APPA D2 division
it takes 1 maybe 2 games the get use to the switch. plz dont be the kid that says that they got there heads kicked in bc it was a grass field.
LittleH8kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:33 PM #23
Envvy

Envvy plays in the APPA D4 division
it still doesnt disregard the fact that the type of playing field was not readily displayed this is a national event and things should be covered upfront. the type of field, turf or grass is very important information just like the layout your playing on. its sometimes the difference between making the snake and not. its not rediculous to ask for the type of playing field to be displayed where the event info is also.
Envvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:45 PM #24
nvrtplayer

nvrtplayer plays in the PSP
nvrtplayer plays in the APPA D3 division
there are huge divots on field 2
nvrtplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:20 AM #25
Konflict87

Quote:
Originally Posted by raehl View Post
Not only did they not tell you it was going to be on grass, they didn't even tell you what LENGTH the grass would be cut to! I mean, you have to totally practice different on grass that is cut to 2.5 inches long than 1 inch long. And I hope they have some way to dry the grass off in the morning, because it's going to be way more slippery with all that dew on it and that'll totally change how you have to play. Just not fair if the grass is more slippery for some games than others.

If whether the ground is turf or grass makes a difference for your team, you probably have other things you should be focusing on in practice.

- Chris
and raehl comes thru with a burn.. lol

stop crying kids. last time i checked grass is better than turf laid over concrete. with inadequate padding
Konflict87 is offline   Reply With Quote