Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-24-2010, 05:09 PM #1
the beaner of ny

the beaner of ny owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
the beaner of ny supports Team VICIOUS
the beaner of ny is for the Gunfight
Just a quick question

I've been lifting for about 8 months now. I'm already taking protein and creatine daily, but is there some sort of supplement I could take for muscle grown? Like this for example, just so you can get an idea of what I mean.: http://www.massnutrition.com/product...=LG044&tck=151

DROID

Amsterdam Xplosion #56
the beaner of ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-24-2010, 05:10 PM #2
Pyrosive
Jacked

Pyrosive helped look for balloons
Food
Old 05-24-2010, 08:31 PM #3
peltco123 (Banned)
It's hot in this place

peltco123 is a Professional paintball player
peltco123 plays in the PSP
peltco123 plays in the APPA D2 division
Some **** *** PH's there.
peltco123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:43 PM #4
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Dat dere Cell-Tech
Old 05-24-2010, 08:45 PM #5
dommer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beaner of ny View Post
I've been lifting for about 8 months now. I'm already taking protein and creatine daily, but is there some sort of supplement I could take for muscle grown? Like this for example, just so you can get an idea of what I mean.: http://www.massnutrition.com/product...=LG044&tck=151
dude youve been lifting for 8months you shouldnt even be entertaining PH's or juice of any type you havent even hit your first plateau yet

why dont you try eating more and if that doesnt do convention supps

not to mention you should do your research before doing a ph or juice there are a lot of things you should know and at the very lest you should know any and all risks and have PCT in order

if you dont know what PCT is then dont even think about a cycle cause you will most likely **** your self up
dommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:05 PM #6
the beaner of ny

the beaner of ny owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
the beaner of ny supports Team VICIOUS
the beaner of ny is for the Gunfight
The link I have is what was recommended to me by a friend. I do not want to do any type of juice. I was just looking for a supplement beside a protein shake and creatine.

DROID

Amsterdam Xplosion #56
the beaner of ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:09 PM #7
peltco123 (Banned)
It's hot in this place

peltco123 is a Professional paintball player
peltco123 plays in the PSP
peltco123 plays in the APPA D2 division
That is a designer steroid, a ****ty one at the too.

Tell your friend to become informed before cycling random ****.
peltco123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:14 PM #8
dommer

yea i would stop taking your friends advice rite about now

since he just recommended something that could be rather dangerous to you if you didnt know what it was and didnt have the proper support supplements on hand

its not rocket science eat a lot train hard with a good split and you will see gains i doubt you even really need supps yet since your early gains will come easily

supps should be used to get you past a plateau and ph/juice should only be used if you know what your doing and have been training your *** off for a while and have a uber clean damn near perfect diet

to use a ph or juice with only 8months in the gym is ****ing ridiculously stupid and 100% un-needed not to mention you have not even come close to your full potential yet
dommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:05 PM #9
T98custom

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
you have any EFA's? multi?

muscle growth isnt based on supplementation, its based on diet and training. supplements will only give you a SLIGHT edge if everything else is right. it can be accounted for like 5% of your gains.

Quote:
The link I have is what was recommended to me by a friend. I do not want to do any type of juice. I was just looking for a supplement beside a protein shake and creatine.
dont listen to you friends and take random bs, what you posted is a PH. the PRO HORMONE (PH) (steriod) that you listed happens to be "mild" compared to other ph's. its still a steriod though. you just started lifting so you shouldnt be anywhere near these for at least 5+ years. learn to diet and to train right. you might know diet, but you cant tell me you know how to train if you have only been at it 8 months. iv been lifting 7 years, and im still learning new things.
T98custom is offline   Reply With Quote