Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-21-2010, 12:38 PM #1
Xillerin

A couple of questions about myTM7

Well, I have been using my TM7 (olive) once a week for a month now and running about 1000-2000 balls through it each week. So far I have had only 1 ball break and it was inside the BT Apex tip, so that is no fault of the marker. Other than the firing mode selector switch being WAY to easy to change on accident, I have had no problems with the marker.

Now for my questions... I was wondering if there is any need for me to lube my gun and if so, what parts should I lube? What lube should I use? I was thinking about Hater Marmalade but I am not sure if that is the route to go with the TM7.

Thank you for your time. Xillerin

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig
Xillerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:53 PM #2
robertseakykr

Recommended maintenance interval is ~9000 cycles. Marmalade is a good choice. Definately toss the factory lube.
robertseakykr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 06:30 PM #3
Xillerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertseakykr View Post
Recommended maintenance interval is ~9000 cycles. Marmalade is a good choice. Definately toss the factory lube.
That's what I needed to know...Thanks a lot.

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig
Xillerin is offline   Reply With Quote