PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-13-2010, 06:42 PM #358
markooczak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.cocalino View Post
No, Christainity is divided into several sects which makes it less popular when evaluated on that basis. I do not consider Catholics the same as Protestants. So as a whole, there are more people who fall under the Christianity umbrella, but there are differences which divide them.

And the point I made originally was to prove that the popular choice isn't always the best. I'd agree with the sex thing though, vagina sex owns.
Meh, I'm a dirty athiest so I could be wrong, but isn't it also the same with muslims? Sunni, Shia, Sufism...etc they all hate each other like Protestant and Catholics, even though they're all muslim.

Also popularity doesn't mean something is the "best" as you define it, it just means it has the greatest appeal to the greatest amount of people. Maybe Avatar isn't the best movie according to you (or anyone), Beatles were not the best musicians and Pizza is not the best food. But because they are the most popular, it means they have more appeal to more people than something you or whoever considers better. Its like vagina, a minority of men on the planet may hate vagina and like the cock, but since vagina sex is more popular we can say its more appealing, not better.
markooczak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2010, 05:27 PM #359
Flyersfan707
Bo$$ hog

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Joe View Post
And Avery isnt?
If you are talking about Sean Avery, he interns at Vogue, he's a ***.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.cocalino View Post
I can get to Buffalo in an hour and go watch the Bills lose.
This is truth.
Flyersfan707 is offline   Reply With Quote