Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2010, 04:39 PM #127
larryatguerrillaair (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
larryatguerrillaair works for a Paintball manufacturer
larryatguerrillaair is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBBYTUCSON@DP View Post
isnt chemplex similar to dow 55 , and what would happen if i used dow 55? my teamates use it and i always told them not to because its thicker , but they say thats what they want cuz it lasts longer.

i also found this stuff at home depot , its straight up silicone grease with similar details as chemplex. its 2.95 for a nice amount.is it ok?
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...d&ddkey=Search
Sorry ,I have no idea what Home Depot's product is or it's properties. I can only comment on known products. Dow 55 is designed to swell o-rings to tighten the seal. Dow 33 is a lubricant. Using a product that can cause swelling may not be desirable in some circumstances.
larryatguerrillaair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2010, 04:41 PM #128
nichonitro
Mangiore Photography
 
nichonitro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Saint Louis
Annual Supporting Member
nichonitro is a Paintball photographer
nichonitro is playing at Living Legends VII
Larry if i give you my Grubby Pure energy tank that is well bad can i have a Guerrilla air tank?!
__________________
nichonitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:57 PM #129
phlemoe
livin'STRONG
 
phlemoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Tenn
phlemoe is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
phlemoe supports DLX Technology
Well this must be the time to find anoth reg for my tanks. I posted a serious question about my boys reg. and noone from GA even told me to take a hike So with that said I will buy 4 news regs from crossy or ninja. Thanks GA for your help
__________________
IrishMafia
deutscher Mob
DSK LUCKY 7

Badass Secondary Honorary, Super-Duper, Awesome, Superman Ain't Got **** On Them, (you get the point) Council:
1.phlemoe- BADASS With one Lung
2. Chuck Norris
phlemoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:07 PM #130
BOBBYTUCSON@DP
obama=dirty f'n commie
 
BOBBYTUCSON@DP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ARIZONA
BOBBYTUCSON@DP owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BOBBYTUCSON@DP owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BOBBYTUCSON@DP supports Team VICIOUS
BOBBYTUCSON@DP has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryatguerrillaair View Post
Sorry ,I have no idea what Home Depot's product is or it's properties. I can only comment on known products. Dow 55 is designed to swell o-rings to tighten the seal. Dow 33 is a lubricant. Using a product that can cause swelling may not be desirable in some circumstances.
k thanks a bunch larry , and expect another podium finish from hellcats at chicago
__________________
Apex mma,were champions are made.apexmixedmartialarts.com
STRENGTH FOR XANDER
BOBBYTUCSON@DP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:56 PM #131
larryatguerrillaair (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
larryatguerrillaair works for a Paintball manufacturer
larryatguerrillaair is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlemoe View Post
Well this must be the time to find anoth reg for my tanks. I posted a serious question about my boys reg. and noone from GA even told me to take a hike So with that said I will buy 4 news regs from crossy or ninja. Thanks GA for your help
Sorry phlemoe if I overlooked your question but I stand by our desire and our record of helping all GA users. The problem I went back and found being stated was an overpressurization. This is caused in all regs usually by a defective or damaged seat. I wish you the best in whatever product you choose.
larryatguerrillaair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:52 PM #132
football4life71
 
 
football4life71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SO CAL
football4life71 is for the Gunfight
why does the reg shoot out extra air? i shoot a vanguard creed how can i fix this pm me if you can. thanks nick
__________________
football4life71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:21 PM #133
larryatguerrillaair (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
larryatguerrillaair works for a Paintball manufacturer
larryatguerrillaair is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by football4life71 View Post
why does the reg shoot out extra air? i shoot a vanguard creed how can i fix this pm me if you can. thanks nick
Football, where is the 'extra air" coming out? Down the barrel?
larryatguerrillaair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:04 PM #134
Mr. Short Pants
I show off my shoes.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Constantly moving.
Mr. Short Pants plays in the PSP
Mr. Short Pants supports Cereal Killerz 2
I have a Myth G2 4500 reg. Is there any way to get it to stop pinging? It actually adds kick to the gun.

I have an old PMI tank and reg, there is a huge difference in how the gun shoots between the two tanks. PMI, the gun is smooth. Myth G2, it's almost like there's a clank every time the gun shoots, it adds kick and noise to an otherwise very nice shooting DM9.

Is there a fix?
Mr. Short Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:43 PM #135
larryatguerrillaair (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
larryatguerrillaair works for a Paintball manufacturer
larryatguerrillaair is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Short Pants View Post
I have a Myth G2 4500 reg. Is there any way to get it to stop pinging? It actually adds kick to the gun.

I have an old PMI tank and reg, there is a huge difference in how the gun shoots between the two tanks. PMI, the gun is smooth. Myth G2, it's almost like there's a clank every time the gun shoots, it adds kick and noise to an otherwise very nice shooting DM9.

Is there a fix?
There has been a sticky up on the "ping" for a year. The Myth ping is a harmonic in the spring. It is a mechanical noise and has no effect on the performance or operation of the reg, however the noise may be alleviated by replacing the spring in most cases. Springs are purchased in bulk lots and minute variations in the springs may determine if a ping is present. Sometimes the sound will leave after a few cases are shot and sometimes a dwell adjustment will also have an effect.
larryatguerrillaair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:36 PM #136
BOBBYTUCSON@DP
obama=dirty f'n commie
 
BOBBYTUCSON@DP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ARIZONA
BOBBYTUCSON@DP owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BOBBYTUCSON@DP owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BOBBYTUCSON@DP supports Team VICIOUS
BOBBYTUCSON@DP has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
larry forget to ask you , would it be ok to put a filter in the hole were the fill nipple goes , similar to cp tank regs, so that the air is filtered on its way into the bottle? theres lots of dirt here in az and the compressors may not always filter the air very well
__________________
Apex mma,were champions are made.apexmixedmartialarts.com
STRENGTH FOR XANDER
BOBBYTUCSON@DP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:34 PM #137
football4life71
 
 
football4life71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SO CAL
football4life71 is for the Gunfight
the extra air is coming out of the little whole next to the gauge
__________________
football4life71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:58 AM #138
larryatguerrillaair (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
larryatguerrillaair works for a Paintball manufacturer
larryatguerrillaair is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBBYTUCSON@DP View Post
larry forget to ask you , would it be ok to put a filter in the hole were the fill nipple goes , similar to cp tank regs, so that the air is filtered on its way into the bottle? theres lots of dirt here in az and the compressors may not always filter the air very well

A filter is an option if it will fit within the Myth fill nipple port and still allow safe thread depth application to occur. Dirty fills are the most prevalent reason for internal wear. Once the filter begins to foul or get clogged though the fill speed will be greatly slowed and begin to exert back pressure on the fill connection.
larryatguerrillaair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:01 AM #139
larryatguerrillaair (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
larryatguerrillaair works for a Paintball manufacturer
larryatguerrillaair is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by football4life71 View Post
the extra air is coming out of the little whole next to the gauge
Pmd. The small hole behind the gauge is an internal bleed hole signifying that the hp 0-ring ( small black o-ring on piston) is dried out, worn, or damaged. Contact GA for service.
larryatguerrillaair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:12 AM #140
fsoliveira
 
 
fsoliveira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
fsoliveira owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fsoliveira plays in the APPA beginner division
I want to buy a GA with Myth G2 Reg, is that possible to change de output to 850psi? In other words, I would like a GA tank with a High Pressure output.

Is there some kind of upgrade kit or spring to change that?

Thanks in advance.
fsoliveira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:35 AM #141
larryatguerrillaair (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
larryatguerrillaair works for a Paintball manufacturer
larryatguerrillaair is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsoliveira View Post
I want to buy a GA with Myth G2 Reg, is that possible to change de output to 850psi? In other words, I would like a GA tank with a High Pressure output.

Is there some kind of upgrade kit or spring to change that?

Thanks in advance.

There is an hp kit available for the G2 and regular 4500 myths. Contact GA for information.
larryatguerrillaair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:21 PM #142
vengador
Castigadores
 
vengador's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Where i can find the bonnet for the G2, thanks.
vengador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:54 AM #143
larryatguerrillaair (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
larryatguerrillaair works for a Paintball manufacturer
larryatguerrillaair is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by vengador View Post
Where i can find the bonnet for the G2, thanks.
The G2 doesen't use a "bonnet". Are you referring to the removable flange at the top of the reg? All parts are available from GA. Give us a call.
larryatguerrillaair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:35 PM #144
hailstormjman
Its sunshine *****es!
 
hailstormjman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Derty jerzy
 has been a member for 10 years
hailstormjman plays in the PSP
hailstormjman is an NCPA player
hailstormjman plays in the APPA D2 division
does guerilla air make assault reg rebuild kits?
hailstormjman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:00 PM #145
larryatguerrillaair (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
larryatguerrillaair works for a Paintball manufacturer
larryatguerrillaair is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by hailstormjman View Post
does guerilla air make assault reg rebuild kits?
No.Unfortunately the Assault an Ambush series have been out of production for more than three years and all factory parts have been exhausted. Sorry.
larryatguerrillaair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:24 PM #146
painthore
PBN = sellout
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryatguerrillaair View Post
No.Unfortunately the Assault an Ambush series have been out of production for more than three years and all factory parts have been exhausted. Sorry.
Thats a shame, I loved those regs...mostly cause of their weight and longer length.
__________________
In search of a PBN mod whos balls have dropped.....this could take a while
painthore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:35 PM #147
larryatguerrillaair (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
larryatguerrillaair works for a Paintball manufacturer
larryatguerrillaair is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by painthore View Post
Thats a shame, I loved those regs...mostly cause of their weight and longer length.
larryatguerrillaair is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump