Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-02-2010, 08:49 PM #43
iiclemsonii

I live right by Greenville. If you give me his contact information, I can see if I can have anything done or how I can help you out due to my proximity.
iiclemsonii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-02-2010, 08:53 PM #44
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

rayray9381 plays in the PSP
rayray9381 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rayray9381 plays in the APPA beginner division
Thank you

I left my book with the info on LEE at work, I will pm you what I have tomorrow afternoon. Thanks alot, This is appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiclemsonii View Post
I live right by Greenville. If you give me his contact information, I can see if I can have anything done or how I can help you out due to my proximity.
rayray9381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:56 PM #45
Carnagge

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayray9381 View Post
I agree but my financeer decided MO was faster?? I use paypal for everything, No acceptions from now on
Paypal attracts fraud as well. Paypal is judge/jury in all disputes. Always fund your account through a credit card. Never leave bank information on file. You can always "re-add it" when you make your withdrawal.

Paypal cannot defraud you when you use a credit card. Your more protected buying with a credit card than any other form of payment on the internet.

Credit cards have laws that enforce there protections. Nobody regulates Paypal.

68/4500 tank
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post64366912
Carnagge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:38 PM #46
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

Got my refund.

I guess they got the point, We just recieved a check for our refund with an appology letter From alpha sports/paintballnetting.com. I guess this post did its job. I will bot close this so if you have a problem with these guys just post. Thank you to All that have helped with this. Keep it up.

Thank you PBnation!
Old 05-08-2010, 03:19 PM #47
Micoyote1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRFox View Post
This sounds more like an advertisement for K-Pro than anything else.
No way....Alpha Sport is where our netting was ordered from and they dropped the ball, lucky for us we ordered thew middle man so we got our money back and went to kpro. Great place to get netting. As far as advertising for them as you stated....Never even knew they existed until 3 weeks ago and if this thread constitutes advertising then so be it...they have a great product and saved our A** on netting when we got into a bind with Alpha sport. Nothing wrong with throwing a good company a bone.

Last edited by Micoyote1 : 05-08-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Micoyote1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:53 AM #48
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

Thumbs up Yup!

Thank you, I agree with Micoyote. These guys helped me out when a crappy company just tried to rip me off. Kpro is awesome and yeah I want people to go through them before they deal with the crap that myself and many others have experienced with ALPHA SPORTS/ paintballbnetting.com . If you knew about ordering netting you would agree without arguement. And yeah their link is in my sig, Im helping them out to try to return a tiny bit of professional courtesy they have shown me. KPRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micoyote1 View Post
No way....Alpha Sport is where our netting was ordered from and they dropped the ball, lucky for us we ordered thew middle man so we got our money back and went to kpro. Great place to get netting. As far as advertising for them as you stated....Never even knew they existed until 3 weeks ago and if this thread constitutes advertising then so be it...they have a great product and saved our A** on netting when we got into a bind with Alpha sport. Nothing wrong with throwing a good company a bone.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:59 PM #49
XAPB-SPORTS

Paintball Netting

We just opened a field and Chris @ K-Pro Netting is the guy to goto.. Their netting is top notch and the the guidance they give is great. We would'nt buy from anyone else.
E.Walpole Ma.
1-508-850-9899
XAPB-SPORTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:57 PM #50
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

Yup!

I fully agree, Chris is a great guy. My netting will be here tomorrow or wendsday. I 1st talked to him last week, Thats how fast they work. He will have all of my Buisness now and anytime in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XAPB-SPORTS View Post
We just opened a field and Chris @ K-Pro Netting is the guy to goto.. Their netting is top notch and the the guidance they give is great. We would'nt buy from anyone else.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:37 PM #51
hogansCT
play paintball

has been a member for 10 years
We made the mistake of purchasing a netting system from Alpha Sports, at the end of last season. We decided to put them up this spring. It's been about three months and we already had multiple issues, not only with the netting, but also the pole system. We attempted to contact the company multiple times, with no responses what-so-ever. For anyone interested in a new netting system, please avoid this company at all costs. They sell poor quality material with absolutely no support or backing for their products. We are currently in the market for a new netting system. We've heard great reviews on K-Pro netting from other paintball fields; it looks like we may be going with this company for our future netting needs.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:24 AM #52
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

Same deal here, K-pro provided netting quickly w/o BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogansCT View Post
We made the mistake of purchasing a netting system from Alpha Sports, at the end of last season. We decided to put them up this spring. It's been about three months and we already had multiple issues, not only with the netting, but also the pole system. We attempted to contact the company multiple times, with no responses what-so-ever. For anyone interested in a new netting system, please avoid this company at all costs. They sell poor quality material with absolutely no support or backing for their products. We are currently in the market for a new netting system. We've heard great reviews on K-Pro netting from other paintball fields; it looks like we may be going with this company for our future netting needs.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:40 PM #53
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

Let's stop this guy

I am still hearing about this guy ripping people off still. Everybody needs to get together and stop this CRAP!
Old 06-01-2010, 11:39 PM #54
N*Famous

Annual Supporting Member
I live maybe 20 mins from there. Never heard of that company before.
N*Famous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:41 PM #55
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

He is running under a # of diffrent names so that might be why, I will post them tomorrow when I get the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N*Famous View Post
I live maybe 20 mins from there. Never heard of that company before.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:28 PM #56
bgd23

alpha is a rip off

Quote:
That is the thing, Nothing was ever shipped. They where supposed to ship VIA CONWAY or ESTES, and neither show any attempt to ship anything from them to us. Bottom line is they took our and other peoples money and cut out. Cowards if you ask me, Im calling some people I know in SC to have them drop by and see if anyone can be found at their offices. They seem to be hiding from phones, Emails and any other form of contact.
get a tracking # then you can see who signed for it. But i would have to say they didn't ship the netting we never got ours either and k-pro took care of us. alpha is takeing everyones money and not shipping anything, and be carefull they work through 7 different names when i get them all i will be posting them. we need to make sure no one else gets screwed by these guys. and the bbb is usless nobody cheks for references and some companys don't deal with the bbb so to get feed back is sometimes impossible.
bgd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:36 PM #57
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

Yup!

I know for a fact they did not ship anything, Lee Rummage sent me a refund w/ an appology letter saying they appologize for not being able to fill our order. Kris @ Kpro is the coolest cat I have aver dealt with, That is why i reccomend KPRO all the time. By The Way, alpha sprots and paintballnetting.com ARE In Fact Registered with the BBB and like an Idiot Lee is still ripping people off. I KNow for a fact that guy is a shady caracter. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM, UNLESS YOU ENJOY GETTING RIPPED OFF!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 12:06 AM #58
mikebrax
braxdaletravel.com

Annual Supporting Member
mikebrax supports Cereal Killerz 2
mikebrax owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mikebrax supports Bob Gurnsey
Damn that sucks. Hows Durango I lived there for 4 years and was a guide with Durango river trippers and Mild to Wild. I miss it there
Are you planning on taking a vacation my dad is the best travel agent around and there is no fee to let him plan your next vacation. In fact most of the time he can save you money $$$ PM me for more info or visit braxdaletravel.com
mikebrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:20 AM #59
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

Nice

Thats crazy man, My dad, brother and myself painted the buses for Mild2Wild years ago. The weather is picking up, so is the fishing. Well if you ever come back this way, Holler at me and Ill hook you up at my field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebrax View Post
Damn that sucks. Hows Durango I lived there for 4 years and was a guide with Durango river trippers and Mild to Wild. I miss it there
Old 06-25-2010, 01:50 AM #60
Frizzle Fry
AO Micromag Guy

Frizzle Fry is playing at Living Legends III
Frizzle Fry owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
He is running under a # of diffrent names so that might be why, I will post them tomorrow when I get the list.
Much appreciated.

Links to sites would be awesome.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:20 AM #61
mikebrax
braxdaletravel.com

Annual Supporting Member
mikebrax supports Cereal Killerz 2
mikebrax owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mikebrax supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Thats crazy man, My dad, brother and myself painted the buses for Mild2Wild years ago. The weather is picking up, so is the fishing. Well if you ever come back this way, Holler at me and Ill hook you up at my field.
LoL awsome spent a lot of time loading and unloading those damn busses. I lived there when they had the rock slide you can see from the river like 9 or so yearas ago. Had just got certified to guide the upper when I had to move. I hope to be up that way soon though its an awsome town when Purgatory gets snow. Go swim smelter for me. GL with the netting also bro
Are you planning on taking a vacation my dad is the best travel agent around and there is no fee to let him plan your next vacation. In fact most of the time he can save you money $$$ PM me for more info or visit braxdaletravel.com
mikebrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:38 AM #62
El Jefe GIP
#wonworldcup

El Jefe GIP plays in the PSP
El Jefe GIP plays in the APPA D4 division
They screwed me! Took my order 2 weeks later nothing. Called nobody ever took answer. Finally got through when I asked who I was tlking to? They hung up. after a month an a half. Bank got my money back for me. Did you pay with credit, or Debit? If so goto bank, and get them involved.
El Jefe GIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:15 AM #63
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

Not Just For Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my money back, I'm happy. BUT This thread is to help anyone else that Lee and Alpha are ripping off, Get their Darn MONEY BACK. Ultimately I am moving towards shutting his whole SCAM DOWN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe GIP View Post
They screwed me! Took my order 2 weeks later nothing. Called nobody ever took answer. Finally got through when I asked who I was tlking to? They hung up. after a month an a half. Bank got my money back for me. Did you pay with credit, or Debit? If so goto bank, and get them involved.