PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-30-2010, 05:54 PM #1
VPJ 4

VPJ 4 supports Team VICIOUS
Question about regulator

I am interested in getting a Palmer Stabalizer because compressed air is hard to find around here, so I need to run CO2. I was thinking of buying the Fatty Stabalizer because it says it's compatible with Ions, Impulses, and Shockers and guns of that sort, so I was thinking it would hopefully be fine with the Nerve as well. Can someone give me some input on this? If i just bought this would I be set for running CO2?

Here is a link to the stabalizer:

http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_9_28&prod ucts_id=173
Advertisement
Old 04-30-2010, 06:08 PM #2
GoblyGoop

palmers are great for CO2. You still run the risk of damaging your noid with CO2 though. If you are going on gun for your tank, also get an anti siphon installed. Nothing will guarantee that your noid won't be totaled from CO2, but its the best you can do. Try to keep your BPS down too. Lower the better.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3975908

~(*)Slate Revi (rev-i) up F/S Only. Tricked out and super clean(*)~
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...highlight=revi
GoblyGoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:00 PM #3
AR15 guy
I'm not agg

AR15 guy is a Supporting Member
I know guys who have ran co2 on SFT shockers with no ill effects, so I suppose with the right precautions you would be ok running it on a nerve. I personally ran co2 on Impulses' for years and frosted the entire gun many times and never had any noid issues.
ALL MY GEAR IS FOR SALE
AR15 guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:59 PM #4
ripdisc

ripdisc supports Cereal Killerz 2
ripdisc helped look for balloons
ripdisc is playing at Living Legends VII
ripdisc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
running a remote will help a lot. i always thought it was even better than anti siphon tanks. i ran an imp with a remote forever and never had an issue. never frosted the gun at all either.

The Ripdisc Collection
ripdisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:18 PM #5
AR15 guy
I'm not agg

AR15 guy is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdisc View Post
running a remote will help a lot. i always thought it was even better than anti siphon tanks. i ran an imp with a remote forever and never had an issue. never frosted the gun at all either.
I used to shoot 7 pods a game + a hopper with my impulse back in the day on co2. With an A/S tube it would frost the tank and gun completely, but still shot every time. Those were the days...no vision, smoke stack feed necks, huge drop forwards, and x board revolutions.
ALL MY GEAR IS FOR SALE
AR15 guy is offline   Reply With Quote