Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-29-2010, 08:24 PM #1
xXxXxXiiiiiXxXxXx

Question my slg ul shoots when it wants?

i recently got my slg back from having it fixed. so i took it out to go play... turn it on, it turned on fine but it wasn't shooting. so i set it down, and it started shooting. so i picked it back up and tried to shoot it again and it wouldn't. so i held it this time... and it started shooting in my hands. does anybody know what the problem could be?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post58830206

Indianapolis Mutiny Fan Club #33
xXxXxXiiiiiXxXxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2010, 09:10 PM #2
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Yes, the sear is slipping off the bolt. You're not alone, and other people have seen this problem with their guns.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt_phcZeAbE
I've had this problem too and it can be pretty scary and annoying to fix. The first thing I would do is remove the bolt and try removing any excess lube, especially around the middle of the bolt where the sear catches. If that didn't work, remove the grip frame and take a look at the sear itself. Make sure there isn't any buildup of lube on the sear that could be causing it to loose its grip on the bolt, and wipe it off. If the problem persists, remove the grip frame again and take out the little spring that holds up the sear. Carefully stretch this spring just a little bit, as that will make the sear hold onto the bolt more tightly. Be careful not to stretch it too much, as doing this will make the spring too strong and the gun will refuse to shoot because the solenoid won't have enough force to overcome the spring and let go of the bolt when the gun fires. On the UL SLG you can compensate for this somewhat by raising the dwell value, but the circuit board on the basic SLG doesn't have this feature.

Hope this helps.
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:27 PM #3
xXxXxXiiiiiXxXxXx

thanx bro, im going to go try it

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post58830206

Indianapolis Mutiny Fan Club #33
xXxXxXiiiiiXxXxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:54 AM #4
Austin Miller

no the problem is simpley velocity......go to crono it. i had the same problem and sent it in and after a month of not having it i found a vid on youtube that shows thast it is simpley...just the velocity. if it is to low it will rapid fire.
DYE UL, 14 In.
OOPS On/Off Rail ASA
CP Clamping Feedneck
Austin Miller is offline   Reply With Quote