Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-11-2010, 07:23 PM #43
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccimpulse View Post
Ha ha you never lift legs? And your jacked just because you take creatine? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH ic. Dont worry about form only speed? Lol let me know how that goes when you f**k up your shoulders and back.
nah man my legs are already strong from walking around all the time from class to class. but ya i'm jacked from taking creatine. that's what steroids are supposed to do. of course you only worry about speed cause that's how you get results faster. i mean what's going to get you jacked quicker; 10 push ups or 100?
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
p8ntballoc11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:13 PM #44
Nyx3d
Green ones are not ripe

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccimpulse View Post
P90X is a three month program. Your not gonna get ripped fast. Theres ways to get ripped quicker than other though. You HAVE to eat healthy. Dont drink pop, energy drinks etc..., you have to go on a routine. Therse alot man. But P90x is good, but three months long. So i dunno man.
thanks i was thinking about getting some creatine but i dont want to get too big just really toned i eat a pretty healthy diet i eat very little fat and drink lots of fat free milk.

"Originally posted by karnavorrr: Will doing one armed kettlebell snatches on a bosu ball make my strength more functional?"

Buyers Digest
Nyx3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:53 PM #45
ccimpulse
I cant beliveitsnotbutter

ccimpulse owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx3d View Post
thanks i was thinking about getting some creatine but i dont want to get too big just really toned i eat a pretty healthy diet i eat very little fat and drink lots of fat free milk.
Ya man, i was going to to, but i mean i decided against it and have see results already. It takes time, but if you do it right, it takes alot less time. I mean if you wanna take creatine feel free, but your body already prodcues creatine. I have done it the old fashioned way, diet, exercise, and weight lifting. If you eat healthy thats the biggest part. Than just lift and exercise, youll see results. How long it takes also depends on how big you are right now, how much muscle mass you have. I dont take creatine and sorry im not as ripped as mr. Chuck liddel with roid rages, but everyone has to start somewhere, and im starting the traditional way, and so far love what ive seen. P90x tones, but doesnt build much muscle mass, so yes you'll tone and get stronger, but not much stronger. Its up to you man, everyone is different, but thats how i did it, and so far i love it.
ccimpulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:54 PM #46
ccimpulse
I cant beliveitsnotbutter

ccimpulse owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballoc11 View Post
nah man my legs are already strong from walking around all the time from class to class. but ya i'm jacked from taking creatine. that's what steroids are supposed to do. of course you only worry about speed cause that's how you get results faster. i mean what's going to get you jacked quicker; 10 push ups or 100?

10 quality push ups or 100 no good pushs ups? Hmmm i wonder. Idc, im not posting back to you anymore, you do yours your way, i do mine my own.
ccimpulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:46 AM #47
protoman912 (Banned)

protoman912 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
protoman912 supports Team VICIOUS
i Have my own company that makes protien shakes energy drinks and protien bars that i can give you a great price on with premade portion packs message me for more information
protoman912 is offline   Reply With Quote