Played a full day yesterday with my black LE for the first time after the feedneck issue (Loctite Red FTW!) and the body issue (swapped the dust olive frame piece to the black one).
1. It shoots pretty consistent.
2. Everyone saying "Wow, what is that?" and "That's a gorgeous gun, I've never seen one." never gets old. =)
3. Not a single break in the breech or barrel, no misfires, nothing! WTF?!?!
4. I arrived with a small leak. I opened up the CP HPR and saw an o-ring that looks like it had a small cut in it. I replaced it, put it back together, and it was perfect! I think maintaining this gun is going to be easy, and I might buy the same parts for the dust olive one.
1. I think my eyes need a cleaning or replacement. I used the gun all day in eye bypass, and it ran like a champ but I'd feel more comfortable running with the eyes.
2. Slow! I think I need to tweak the board settings and the trigger screws because I can walk other people's guns very fast but this thing just isn't going fast at all.
3. Drop-off. Seems like my shots are falling over distance more than other guns I shot. Again probably a board thing or needs some other minor thing.
Well, that's what I have to report on my first full day playing with her.