PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-04-2010, 09:23 AM #1
Nemo128

Nemo128 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Lost my NME Virginity

Played a full day yesterday with my black LE for the first time after the feedneck issue (Loctite Red FTW!) and the body issue (swapped the dust olive frame piece to the black one).

Highs:

1. It shoots pretty consistent.
2. Everyone saying "Wow, what is that?" and "That's a gorgeous gun, I've never seen one." never gets old. =)
3. Not a single break in the breech or barrel, no misfires, nothing! WTF?!?!
4. I arrived with a small leak. I opened up the CP HPR and saw an o-ring that looks like it had a small cut in it. I replaced it, put it back together, and it was perfect! I think maintaining this gun is going to be easy, and I might buy the same parts for the dust olive one.

Lows:

1. I think my eyes need a cleaning or replacement. I used the gun all day in eye bypass, and it ran like a champ but I'd feel more comfortable running with the eyes.
2. Slow! I think I need to tweak the board settings and the trigger screws because I can walk other people's guns very fast but this thing just isn't going fast at all.
3. Drop-off. Seems like my shots are falling over distance more than other guns I shot. Again probably a board thing or needs some other minor thing.

Well, that's what I have to report on my first full day playing with her.

Last edited by Nemo128 : 04-04-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Nemo128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-04-2010, 09:43 AM #2
seriouslysilly

seriouslysilly owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
seriouslysilly owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
seriouslysilly posts videos on PbNation
seriouslysilly has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Great job, man!

So you swapped the stock HPR for the CP? Glad to hear it was working well for you

We went to Skirmish yesterday and brought along my two brothers who have never gone before. I lent him my stock NME and they had fun for the most part.
They said that sometimes it wouldn't shoot, but it was the battery on the Halo that was running low or they forgot to turn it on

Overall I'm glad they had a good experience with woodsball and the NME.
seriouslysilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:01 PM #3
rzhukov

rzhukov is playing at Living Legends III
rzhukov owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
rzhukov supports Bob Gurnsey
rzhukov has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
set your lpr to 70-80, and increase you dwell a little bit, might help with consistency. Also make sure to clean bolt and relube ram, lpr and reg.

Also, if your eyes are not working that could be you speed problem
rzhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:28 AM #4
the_duke_777
The_Duke

Wait to losing my NME Virginity ... but still have a little problem with ... will post soon my log ..... Can't wait anymore ..... :-)
the_duke_777 is offline   Reply With Quote