PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-30-2010, 08:08 AM #1
ArsenalPB

ArsenalPB is a Professional paintball player
Arsenal 2010

To all. I am sorry that we have been quiet all year about our plans. My business is taking up a bunch of my time these days.

I was very excited about the team's decision to stay together and to play this season, however, two of our players determined that they would be unable to attend HB just three weeks before the event. When you consider that Chris has retired to join the police department and we already were working in Steven Bright at corner to replace Alex, I had to make a tough decision not to field the team at HB.

This season, the Naughty Dogs will be a DC ARSENAL sponsored team and will playing in our place. I have the greatest confidence in them and we will be supporting them fully with players and money.

Don't be surprised to find DC Arsenal's core team playing the rest of the year in Pro if we are allowed.

I remain committed to 7 Man and will continue to support the league and the board of directors. Thanks to all of our friends, sponsors and supporters. Tom
ArsenalPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2010, 06:24 PM #2
RathXU
Arsenal Nation

Good luck to you guys and Tom. If Arsenal is at the DC Open, you should expect to see facepainted crazy fans.... again.

RIP Crimsplex

Myspace
RathXU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:17 PM #3
DelawarePBguy
Right Coast Paintball

DelawarePBguy plays in the USPL
DelawarePBguy plays in the PSP
DelawarePBguy donated to help Peyton Trent
DelawarePBguy plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArsenalPB View Post
To all. I am sorry that we have been quiet all year about our plans. My business is taking up a bunch of my time these days.

I was very excited about the team's decision to stay together and to play this season, however, two of our players determined that they would be unable to attend HB just three weeks before the event. When you consider that Chris has retired to join the police department and we already were working in Steven Bright at corner to replace Alex, I had to make a tough decision not to field the team at HB.

This season, the Naughty Dogs will be a DC ARSENAL sponsored team and will playing in our place. I have the greatest confidence in them and we will be supporting them fully with players and money.

Don't be surprised to find DC Arsenal's core team playing the rest of the year in Pro if we are allowed.

I remain committed to 7 Man and will continue to support the league and the board of directors. Thanks to all of our friends, sponsors and supporters. Tom
Tom like you said at OACC two weekends ago... you can't just walk away from paintball lol.. as much as you would like to so you can have time to breathe .. the excitement of paintball itself just won't let it happen.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:43 AM #4
JJRoth

JJRoth is a Professional paintball player
JJRoth plays in the APPA Pro division
Glad to see the Arsenal flag will be flying in 2010.
Good luck Arsenal/Dogs
JJRoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:31 AM #5
stevebski
< Kris Williams is HOT

stevebski supports Bob Gurnsey
stevebski supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by RathXU View Post
Good luck to you guys and Tom. If Arsenal is at the DC Open, you should expect to see facepainted crazy fans.... again.
Big FN DOT! I've already cleared my calendar, and made the necessary preparations to have shield, megaphones and face paint ready for that event. This year we'll be bringing more though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRoth View Post
Glad to see the Arsenal flag will be flying in 2010.
Good luck Arsenal/Dogs
Good idea. I need to get a flag made up.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:48 PM #6
adampini
Livin street ball 4 ever

has been a member for 10 years
Word up

F K MAFIA #73

[FK-A]
adampini is offline   Reply With Quote