Alright, my house (In S. Tacoma, Right down the street from Danger Zone Paintballs shop) was broken in too and quite a bit of my gear was stolen here is a small list:
- Guerrilla Air 68Ci/4500PSI Compressed Air tank, Myth Reg., had a faded og guerilla air sticker on the tank.
- ACI Bulldog 68Ci/4500PSI Compressed Air tank, with a LP (Blue) Cross Fire Reg, Just rehydro'd, tank had a name scratched in to it.
- PMI 68Ci/3000PSI Compressed Air tank
- Smart Parts Max-Flo 68Ci/4500PSI Compressed Air tank & Regulator (Older style on off lever) Tank was carleton and tank had some of the skate board grip like tape on the back.
- Black to Yellow Fade 2005 Indian Creek Design Gen. 2 Freestyle, Predator Board, Gloss black Custom Product Regulator (No jewels), Gloss Black Custom Products Direct mount ASA (the HUGE one), HE Bolt, FSV7/V8 Board milling, Grip Expansion milling.
- Gloss Black 2002 Smart Parts Shocker Sport (shoebox), All-American 2 piece barrel, Red Dye sticky grips they were cut to fit, 9V harness. Air fitting was in the front of the gun and it didn't have and asa on it last I had it. I have the S/n on this gun also.
- Black Smart Parts Ion, New Designz Red Autococker threaded breech, New Designz Ball detents, Smart Parts Q-lock Feedneck, had gloss black 14" SP tear drop on it.
- Empire Reloader B2 hopper, Copper shell Diamond black battery door. Tons of stickers
- Dust Black Dye UL Barrel Back with Stiffi mamba Carbon fiber front 12" (was on freestyle when taken)
I'll post pics when I find them. This is all the stuff I have been able to identify as missing so far, I am sure I'll find that more is gone and I'll add it as it doesn't come up.
If anyone sees any of this stuff give me a heads up please, the shocker and freestyle really meant a lot to me. So I'll try and throw together some cash as a reward or something if its found. Any sightings will be appreciated.
Here is the freestyle, it didn't have those bands on it and it had the CP ASA and Reg like I stated earlier.
The Veritical Reg. setup wasn't on it at the time. The reg and ASA in this pic are/were on the freestyle.