So every year / event i get requests for "Media" Passes. This thread will explain exactly who qualifies for one and who does NOT qualify for one - so please read this carefully.
1) You MUST be working with an ACTUAL Media Outlet
. You must provide credentials for said media outlet and some one who works for this media outlet must be willing to vouch for you WELL in advance of events.
You are NOT Qualified if you:
1) show up the day of asking for a media pass
2) you are "with
" _________ team
3) you are someones parent / brother / uncle / grandma / cousin and want to go in the net to get better pictures
4) You have to have a pass because Team ________ is paying you to follow them around and take pictures of them.
Please understand that the reason we do not just hand out media passes to anyone who asks, or put a "price" on a media pass is because our first responsibility is to preserve the integrity of the game.
Anyone looking to obtain a Media Pass should email me directly and should include the following information:
1) Your Name
2) The company you represent
3) The name of the person we can contact to confirm that you are working for this company
4) The purpose of the photos / video (print / web site / for teams etc.)
5) where we can expect to find your work
My email address is TheNEPL@Gmail.com
Please be advised that in some situations - you may be more qualified as a vendor than media - and we will work with you in the best way we can to represent your company at the NEPL events in 2010.