Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 04-21-2010, 04:42 PM #1
usafpilot07
East Coast

usafpilot07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
☺☺☺☺Rare XO Designers- Brown/Gold & OG Brown Venomwear☺☺☺☺

Title says it all. I have a pair of limited run XO designer edition pants.

They are dirty in the pictures. Sunday was the first time they had EVER been worn. I'll obviously wash them before I send them out, and if we trade, I'll ship first so that you know they are in immaculate condition. I'll take some new pictures when I wash them tonight.

Size is an XL. They're just too big for me to wear, so I've got to trade them away. I looked around, and this is the only pair that I could find on PBN, but it's possible that I just overlooked a pair, so you're welcome to double check that.

Rules:
If you have good feeback, and we're trading, I'll ship first.
I don't like the word scrilla. Don't use it.

That's about it. Any more rules and you wouldn't read them anyways.

Probably not for sale. Looking for some sick trades.

Second up is some original Brown Venom wear. In great condition, original Venomwear(the thick denim kind from back in the day), Velcro is even still in awesome condition. A little dirty in the picture, but there are zero defects in it. Will wash it if you want before I send it out.
Deck of card is only there as a size reference to show it is in fact the whole sandanna style headpiece.

Price:100 obo, would rather trade it for a nice loader. (White, with rip drive and a speed feed.)

Also looking for a Gold Dyetanium lense. Look at the other things for sale in my signature for package deals, or multiple things you want for one thing of yours!

☻☻☻Old School Baby Blue JT Strap☻☻☻
♥♥♥Rare Colored JT 2-Piece ♥♥♥
Pink Ion-Never been shot. Needs new QEV, Feedneck and Reg- $70

Last edited by usafpilot07 : 04-21-2010 at 10:55 PM.
usafpilot07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2010, 04:56 AM #2
nick1shot
1Shot Superstar

has been a member for 10 years
nick1shot supports Bob Gurnsey
Check in Sig

See anything in sig you'd like to trade for the Pants?

Let me know in PM.

Thanks,
Nick

>>>>Gloss Black BL Vice<<<<--<<<<RT Automag • Red UL Body • LVL X • Wood Panel Grips>>>>
>>>>Dust Red DM3 • Tadao Musashi • Critical Trigger • Kila Detents • Image Bolt<<<<

nick1shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:59 AM #3
usafpilot07
East Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1shot View Post
See anything in sig you'd like to trade for the Pants?

Let me know in PM.

Thanks,
Nick

Possibly. I'd like to see some offers for just a little while. I'll let you know.

Old 04-24-2010, 02:11 AM #4
stlkilljoy
attack attack attack

stlkilljoy plays in the PSP
stlkilljoy plays in the MiLP
stlkilljoy plays in the APPA D1 division
white halo with angry board, suicide shells, rip, 9v volt mod, MWAG backplate for the sandana

SCRUBSTATUSELITE

stlkilljoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:19 AM #5
usafpilot07
East Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlkilljoy View Post
white halo with angry board, suicide shells, rip, 9v volt mod, MWAG backplate for the sandana
Put an exalt or virtue speed feed on it and you've got a deal.

ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.