PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-19-2010, 08:17 AM #1
dj red dog

dj red dog plays in the APPA D4 division
Start/Check In times

I've looked on here and on the website. I found a check in time of 7:20 at the latest. But I couldn't find captains meeting and Game 1 start times. Please advise. Thanks!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-19-2010, 11:17 AM #2
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj red dog View Post
I've looked on here and on the website. I found a check in time of 7:20 at the latest. But I couldn't find captains meeting and Game 1 start times. Please advise. Thanks!
All teams will be emailed by wednesday with all the information in regards to their team. We do not have the set time yet because we need to make sure it works with the amount of teams and scedule for the day. But if you are signed up, you will get an email with all the times...

Then it will posted for final for everyone else Thursday
357 Productions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:15 PM #3
dj red dog

dj red dog plays in the APPA D4 division
Sounds good. Thought I was going crazy since I couldn't find it.

Also, a heads up Cyndi, you have some outdated information on your website with some of the links. Some of the info is form the past rules, before the Race to 2 format etc...just an fyi.

What do I do for paint?

If you are playing 7man or the Xball divisions, you do not need to worry about paint since it is a bring your own paint division however if you are a 7man team and do not have an outlet for paint at a good deal, please contact our offices today to see what we can do for you.

How many games do I get to play?

In the 3man, 5man and 7man Divisions, you are guranteed 8 Preliminary games. This means you will be playing 8 actual games. Once you play your 8 games, all your game score totals will be added up to come up with a sum total.

^^^ Those are a few examples
Old 04-19-2010, 12:25 PM #4
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj red dog View Post
Sounds good. Thought I was going crazy since I couldn't find it.

Also, a heads up Cyndi, you have some outdated information on your website with some of the links. Some of the info is form the past rules, before the Race to 2 format etc...just an fyi.
If you can direct me to those spots, that would be great. I thought I got it all, but may have missed some. If you can Private Message it to me that would be great.

What do I do for paint?

If you are playing 7man or the Xball divisions, you do not need to worry about paint since it is a bring your own paint division however if you are a 7man team and do not have an outlet for paint at a good deal, please contact our offices today to see what we can do for you.

I will fix that. But the Xball is a division we are not running at this time (GPXL).

How many games do I get to play?

In the 3man, 5man and 7man Divisions, you are guranteed 8 Preliminary games. This means you will be playing 8 actual games. Once you play your 8 games, all your game score totals will be added up to come up with a sum total.

^^^ Those are a few examples
Thank you. I will fix it.
357 Productions is offline   Reply With Quote