ReplyGold Ups

Old 04-15-2010, 12:29 PM #1
twiiglegs
TWiiGleGs

twiiglegs is playing at Living Legends III
twiiglegs owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
twiiglegs supports Team VICIOUS
twiiglegs is for the Gunfight
Cool Small gearbag sale, nice VLO, tippy parts, barrel, phillie assassins jersey

Okay here are my rules
1. Trades are accepted but cash is king.
2. Your feed back doesn't matter on my thread, you pay i ship. Or you send i send.
3. Post on the thread and PM me it will help me get back faster.
4. Be respectful.
5. ALL ITEMS ARE OBO, please don't complain about my prices..
6. Your bidding price does not include shipping, we can work something out.

Okay so here are the goods

First off a vlocity i bought on February of 2010, so it is in good condition. Ive used it a few times. SMOKE color. I cut the feed neck shorter and filed it down, you could never tell it was done by hand unless you get right up close. Ill ship it in its original box with receipt. It comes with 2 fresh 9 volts installed and 2 new spare 9 volts. I have the receipt to show that it has been bought on that date showing it is pretty new. 50 OBO

Next i have a stock tipmmann barrel, tippmann small parts kit that has some o-rings / spare bolt and springs, and a stock cocking rod that connects to the bolt. 15 OBO

Next some dye i4 lenses shaded, played with them about 4 times, not for long and reffed with them about 10. No scratchs i just like clear so much better. 20 obo

Also i have a excel 1 piece AC threaded barrel pretty good condition a few scratches and wear. 15 obo ( pic soon)

Phillie assassin's empire jersey, good condition will get pictures soon - offer

TEAM DNA

Last edited by twiiglegs : 04-15-2010 at 12:36 PM.
twiiglegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2010, 01:38 PM #2
twiiglegs
TWiiGleGs

Offer up, I wouldn't mind a nice 2 piece barrel trade for the VLo,

ALL ITEMS ARE OBO

TEAM DNA

Last edited by twiiglegs : 04-16-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:30 PM #3
twiiglegs
TWiiGleGs

any offers ? im desperate for cash. take advantage of me....

TEAM DNA
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.