Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2010, 06:41 PM #22
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World
 
licence_to_kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: good ol' So Cal
licence_to_kill is reppin' sidebar 4 life
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill supports DLX Technology
God told me it was because you were a douchebag
__________________
SAN DIEGO
CHARGERS

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
licence_to_kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:22 PM #23
T-Vizz the 2nd
Liberty Or Death
 
T-Vizz the 2nd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laureate View Post
is that you in the video
No, but philosophically I think he hits the nail on the head. And says what I am thinking much better than I could.

Politically, Polar opposite of me.
__________________
American Politics & Incremental loss of freedom
Republicans: War on drugs, Forcing religion down our throats.
Democrats: War on guns, Forcing Obamacare down our throats.

"A prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."
T-Vizz the 2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:18 AM #24
shaka zulu
OCMI/A5OG OSF
 
shaka zulu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Before I became a Christian I wouldn't date women who regularly smoked cigarettes or drank more than occasionally. I guess that makes me ignorant for utilizing that "starting logic" instead of giving them a chance.

OT, but it always amazes me how open minded people want you to be so long as it's their version of open minded. Lol.


__________________
I shoot fools....then write about it!
Snatch up some of thee hawt DeadBox tees hurr. Translation: "You may purchase, by way of electronic transfer of funds, a Deadbox T-Shirt at this IP Address."
Deadbox FB Fanpage
Leave a message and tell us what you think!
Orange County Mobile Infantry
Proudly Supported by:My Wife | SC Village l Tiberius Arms | Tippmann |

Originally Posted by CrazyLittle: Sapiens is a species. NASCAR is a RACE!!!
shaka zulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:30 AM #25
Crede777
Resident Agnostic
 
Crede777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Crede777 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaka zulu View Post
Before I became a Christian I wouldn't date women who regularly smoked cigarettes or drank more than occasionally. I guess that makes me ignorant for utilizing that "starting logic" instead of giving them a chance.

OT, but it always amazes me how open minded people want you to be so long as it's their version of open minded. Lol.


I know... I wished women were more upfront about what they want. It'd save me a heck of a lot of effort and time. I don't care if you exclusively date guys who wear Cardigans and drink champagne, just tell me straight up so I can go waste my time somewhere else. For me it's not what they choose but how long it takes them to tell you.
__________________
"We Fight! "We March!"
ST: P Conspiracy - It's what's for dinner
ST:R/P I ain't come from no fish!
Derr: Whether or not you believe the universe is here for a reason is patently irrelevant to whether or not the universe cares.
XBL = On3ManRi0t

Breakout Photos
Crede777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:36 AM #26
T-Vizz the 2nd
Liberty Or Death
 
T-Vizz the 2nd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaka zulu View Post
Before I became a Christian I wouldn't date women who regularly smoked cigarettes or drank more than occasionally. I guess that makes me ignorant for utilizing that "starting logic" instead of giving them a chance.

OT, but it always amazes me how open minded people want you to be so long as it's their version of open minded. Lol.


Really, Either that is a sad attempt at a straw man. Or as I suspect people are just misinterpreting my post. Also, I should add that I am not attacking the basis of not dating someone different than you in some important way, What I am arguing is that is is foolish to call a false religion something important. So let me say it again.


You would have to be functionally retarded to believe that religion.
__________________
American Politics & Incremental loss of freedom
Republicans: War on drugs, Forcing religion down our throats.
Democrats: War on guns, Forcing Obamacare down our throats.

"A prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."

Last edited by T-Vizz the 2nd : 04-07-2010 at 08:42 AM.
T-Vizz the 2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:01 AM #27
markcheb
surrender...don't move
 
markcheb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: across the Jordan river
So you're saying - "your faith isn't important to me so it shouldn't be important to you"?

So your advice for a relationship - whatever the other individual holds dear and deems of value has no value unless you say so? They should be willing to sacrifice those ideas/ideals so that they may be in relation with you otherwise..? They have to have a relationship with you anyways?
__________________
Which thief ~~ are you?
ChristKrew #185
Anointing foreheads with the paintball for a while now.
Where's God? - Read Luke 15:11-32
markcheb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:07 AM #28
T-Vizz the 2nd
Liberty Or Death
 
T-Vizz the 2nd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
If the person I am in a relationship holds the value that 1+1=3, It holds no value to me because it is not true, not because I say so.
__________________
American Politics & Incremental loss of freedom
Republicans: War on drugs, Forcing religion down our throats.
Democrats: War on guns, Forcing Obamacare down our throats.

"A prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."
T-Vizz the 2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:52 AM #29
shaka zulu
OCMI/A5OG OSF
 
shaka zulu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Vizz the 2nd View Post
If the person I am in a relationship holds the value that 1+1=3, It holds no value to me because it is not true, not because I say so.
You've made yourself crystal clear. And thank you. You're one of those "open minded" folks I alluded to in a previous post. Good day sir.
__________________
I shoot fools....then write about it!
Snatch up some of thee hawt DeadBox tees hurr. Translation: "You may purchase, by way of electronic transfer of funds, a Deadbox T-Shirt at this IP Address."
Deadbox FB Fanpage
Leave a message and tell us what you think!
Orange County Mobile Infantry
Proudly Supported by:My Wife | SC Village l Tiberius Arms | Tippmann |

Originally Posted by CrazyLittle: Sapiens is a species. NASCAR is a RACE!!!
shaka zulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:00 AM #30
T-Vizz the 2nd
Liberty Or Death
 
T-Vizz the 2nd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Eh, I guess I was too course, I should get in to why I think what I do instead of making personal attacks based on the conclusion I have come too.
__________________
American Politics & Incremental loss of freedom
Republicans: War on drugs, Forcing religion down our throats.
Democrats: War on guns, Forcing Obamacare down our throats.

"A prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."
T-Vizz the 2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:32 PM #31
~*Encounter88*~
mechanical engineer
 
~*Encounter88*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Western Pa
no it just doesnt matter if what pple believe in is bull**** because u cant change that ...usually
~*Encounter88*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:55 PM #32
vijil
Giant Paintball Robot
 
vijil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Zealand
"I should get in to why I think what I do instead of making personal attacks based on the conclusion I have come too."

That would be nice, but it's still off topic. You've done your reputation enough damage that I'm not in any hurry to take you seriously.
vijil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:45 PM #33
T-Vizz the 2nd
Liberty Or Death
 
T-Vizz the 2nd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Yes, and yes also this is not the thread for it.

Perhaps I will make one, but right now I don't feel as if the religious folk on this forum will pay much attention, I don't want to be preaching to people who already agree with me.
__________________
American Politics & Incremental loss of freedom
Republicans: War on drugs, Forcing religion down our throats.
Democrats: War on guns, Forcing Obamacare down our throats.

"A prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."
T-Vizz the 2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:44 PM #34
dauntless15
im a kid of the king
 
dauntless15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
easy . bible says not to marry a non believer . maybe she tried talking to you and you where not listening ?

talk to her about it .
better yet , talk to god about it
__________________
my feedbackvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post29194981
zetabyte9015 or sniperx1590 aim
some people get ,stoned , nailed , hammered , high . to feel good ... i like to get painted . p|a|i|n|t|b|a|l|l my anti drug
dauntless15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:46 PM #35
~*Encounter88*~
mechanical engineer
 
~*Encounter88*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Western Pa
cant you just **** and get over it ...
~*Encounter88*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:47 PM #36
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick
 
WorldStrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Definitely sounds like an excuse to me. If having a boyfriend who was Christian was such an important thing to her, you two wouldn't have started dating in the first place.
__________________
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
WorldStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump