Hustle, Fight, Grind!!!

devilspaintball plays in the USPL
devilspaintball plays in the PSP
devilspaintball is an NCPA player
devilspaintball plays in the APPA D3 division
09 Impulse Volocity Question

just got an 09 impulse and it wont crono below 323 can someone help me please
Hungry Fat Chicks
Powered By: G.I. Sportz | Planet Eclipse | NVP Paintball | Prestige Paintball | Meadowlands Field | Battle Creek
devilspaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2010, 09:58 PM #2
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is a Mega Moderator
msonic is a Supporting Member
msonic is BST Legit
msonic donated to help Peyton Trent
msonic is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
msonic is Immortal
Download the Manual in the Stickies

Regrease Regs

Pick one:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post64992040
msonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:55 AM #3
sethicus41

sethicus41 is playing at Living Legends III
sethicus41 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sethicus41 supports Team VICIOUS
sethicus41 plays in the APPA beginner division
i don't know how much tinkering you have already done to have it stay continuely that high, but listen very carefully because you could be at the point of messing up your regs, and orings will bursts and gas leaking out of your grips... do this...

1. completely degass your gun... turn lpr screw completely out and screw hpr completely in..then reset your software by holding trigger and pressing power until light turns white.
2. while degassed, make 6 complete turns out on the hpr screw (that you had screwed in on #1).
3. gas up your gun and fire several dry shots
4. attach a reliable hopper and some good quality paintballs (if low budget, then use weapons grade if possible).. check chrono speed.
5A.if you are still at 323, then degas completely and turn your hpr in a little, regas and shoot some paint. repeat until you reach target fps 320.
5B.if to low, then degas completely and turn your hpr out a little, regas and shoot some paint. repeat until you reach target fps 320.
6. when you reach 320, keep your gun gassed up, and turn your lpr in while shooting paint until you reach 305-310fps consistently.
7. keep your gun gassed and turn your hpr until you hit the 290-295 fps mark.

you are all set. it's important that you follow the degassing and regassing on #1-5 because it sounds like you are on the verge of messing up your regs... usually you don't have to continuely degas and regas, but this is safer since I don't know what condition your impulse is in..

let me know if you have more problems, but it should be okay...

Last edited by sethicus41 : 04-14-2010 at 04:00 AM.
sethicus41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:32 PM #4
devilspaintball
Hustle, Fight, Grind!!!

devilspaintball plays in the USPL
devilspaintball plays in the PSP
devilspaintball is an NCPA player
devilspaintball plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethicus41 View Post
i don't know how much tinkering you have already done to have it stay continuely that high, but listen very carefully because you could be at the point of messing up your regs, and orings will bursts and gas leaking out of your grips... do this...

1. completely degass your gun... turn lpr screw completely out and screw hpr completely in..then reset your software by holding trigger and pressing power until light turns white.
2. while degassed, make 6 complete turns out on the hpr screw (that you had screwed in on #1).
3. gas up your gun and fire several dry shots
4. attach a reliable hopper and some good quality paintballs (if low budget, then use weapons grade if possible).. check chrono speed.
5A.if you are still at 323, then degas completely and turn your hpr in a little, regas and shoot some paint. repeat until you reach target fps 320.
5B.if to low, then degas completely and turn your hpr out a little, regas and shoot some paint. repeat until you reach target fps 320.
6. when you reach 320, keep your gun gassed up, and turn your lpr in while shooting paint until you reach 305-310fps consistently.
7. keep your gun gassed and turn your hpr until you hit the 290-295 fps mark.

you are all set. it's important that you follow the degassing and regassing on #1-5 because it sounds like you are on the verge of messing up your regs... usually you don't have to continuely degas and regas, but this is safer since I don't know what condition your impulse is in..

let me know if you have more problems, but it should be okay...
thank you very much. I did what you said and now it goes below 323. Thanks again!!!
Hungry Fat Chicks