Community Focus

Old 04-15-2010, 10:24 AM #1
nube1708
nube1781

nube1708 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
nube1708 supports Team VICIOUS
nube1708 supports Sherwood Forest
Talking im a possible buyer of the blitz marker

i wanted to know a couple things one is does the blitz operate bellow two hundred psi and can you cap the modes on the board and if any one owns it whats your overall feeling about the marker and would i be better buying a zenith ? thank you for your time

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3865279
nube1708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2010, 11:45 AM #2
Ego9Eclipse
*****es be Trippin!

Ego9Eclipse owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ego9Eclipse supports Pev's Paintball
Hey man,....I see you are getting an azodin instead of my spyder grrrr, but I'd personally save up the bit more cash and get a zenith just for the zero system,..... It works and works really well, you also get a nice 2 pc 14 in barrel and a nice on off Asa! You can buy a az editor for 80 dolors to finerune the board settings or just send it into azodin! For the opEratinh pressure 400ish for lpa 800ish for hpa
Markers I Have Owned: Tippmann98C, JT Stealth, Proto SLG(NEVER AGAIN), Spyder Pilot, WGP WorrMachine, Brass Eagle Avenger, PMI Trracer, PE Ego9, PE Geo, PE Ego11, Alien Independence T, Macdev Clone, Dye NT, Bob Long Victory, Dangerous Power Fusion FX, Azodin Zenith, DP E1, Brass Eagle Blade, .50 Cal Patriot Pistol, Invert Mini.
Underlined guns are the guns I love/miss.
Ego9Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:55 AM #3
Self Medicated
General Apathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego9Eclipse View Post
For the opEratinh pressure 400ish for lpa 800ish for hpa
That's what the air tanks are regulated at. He wanted to know the operating pressure of the marker.
The Zenith operates at around 250psi. The Blitz operates at around 350-400 psi. If you're thinking of getting an air tank for the Blitz, I would go with a high pressure one.

Ebay
M. Carter Brown
Old PbNation
New PbNation
SpecOps
Self Medicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:55 PM #4
Ego9Eclipse
*****es be Trippin!

Ego9Eclipse owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ego9Eclipse supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Self Medicated View Post
That's what the air tanks are regulated at. He wanted to know the operating pressure of the marker.
The Zenith operates at around 250psi. The Blitz operates at around 350-400 psi. If you're thinking of getting an air tank for the Blitz, I would go with a high pressure one.
Oops I misread
Markers I Have Owned: Tippmann98C, JT Stealth, Proto SLG(NEVER AGAIN), Spyder Pilot, WGP WorrMachine, Brass Eagle Avenger, PMI Trracer, PE Ego9, PE Geo, PE Ego11, Alien Independence T, Macdev Clone, Dye NT, Bob Long Victory, Dangerous Power Fusion FX, Azodin Zenith, DP E1, Brass Eagle Blade, .50 Cal Patriot Pistol, Invert Mini.
Underlined guns are the guns I love/miss.
Ego9Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote